What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I love that game :devilish:!
I've got used to combat half way through the game and then didn't even noticed it's annoying.
Remember to always have potions on hand when fighting bosses!

PS. when you finish let me know how this game ended for you!

This reminds me, I really need to try to finish the game. Got distracted by things to do last week and haven't touched the game since, and the combat is annoying enough that there isn't a huge craving to go back. :p

Going to sit down with it again this week sometime and try to at least finish the game. In Chapter III right now and combat is still annoying. I don't think I'll ever truly like realtime RPG combat, but the combat featured in this is even more annoying than most realtime combat RPGs. I so miss the days of turn based RPG combat.

I liked it so much more when some tactics and brainpower (thinking) was actually more important than wrestling with a 3D camera in realtime and quick personal reflexes. RPGs now days punish people that are more cerebral and less action oriented. In other words, for people that aren't action gamers you are no longer allowed to role play in many modern realtime so-called "RPGs." Not good at managing the 3D camera and action combat? Sorry, can't role play a hero in our game because you'll suck at combat. :p Not that I suck at the combat in the Witcher, as it's more annoying than anything else. But do know quite a few people that used to love CRPGs but haven't touched a CRPG in years due to the fact they are often more action than RPG.

Regards,
SB

Descent 3 Mercenary
Decided to take a break from mafia as when I kill the brothel owner someone allways takes me out with one hit from a sawn off shotgun :(

Break from MassEffect on PC which I try to finish second time in preparation for ME2 I have since launch :smile:
And the cause of that break is MW2 multiplayer coz my two brothers now have copies of it and it's fun! No matter the distance between us (one 302km and other 1958km) it feels like good old home lanparty:!:

Downloadin Company of Heroes Online (CoH v3.0)

Beta is underway and keys seem to be limitless, check companyofheroes.com

Downloadin Company of Heroes Online (CoH v3.0)

Beta is underway and keys seem to be limitless, check companyofheroes.com

Oooh, thanks for the heads, up going to go check it out. Is there co-op play against the AI availabe? Or is it all versus modes?

Regards,
SB

Anyone here tried the coop separate story that is part of SC Conviction? I am looking for people to play that with me! :(

Oooh, thanks for the heads, up going to go check it out. Is there co-op play against the AI availabe? Or is it all versus modes?

Regards,
SB

as far as I can see there's single player and versus, but no time to check everything out properly.

Mafia II for the 4th time through. :)

Christ........I'm at about the 10th chapter, but I only played it hardcore the first two nights I had it and had another couple hour long session yestereday. I'm taking my time lol. I should get back to Clear Sky though. Been needing to finish it for the past year and a half.

Minecraft. It's in development, single dude doing all the work. Playing an alpha. If all finished games were this funny...
It's a flash-game with VERY blocky graphics, but that doesn't matter. It's in 3d. Gameplay wise it probably is most similar to Dwarven Fortress (or what it was called, an ASCII-game).
The world is randomly generated. You start on the surface one morning and first task is to find shelter. During night monsters spawn. Some of them burn during daytime and disappear (but not all). You have to cut wood for tools, mine stone to make better tools, etc.
Sounds boring, but it is really fun.:cool:

Break from MassEffect on PC which I try to finish second time in preparation for ME2 I have since launch :smile:
And the cause of that break is MW2 multiplayer coz my two brothers now have copies of it and it's fun! No matter the distance between us (one 302km and other 1958km) it feels like good old home lanparty:!:

Tried out ME1 on PC last night. It's very good, though naturally not as good as the ME2 PC demo I played a couple months back.

Ive been playing why doesnt the H shifter on my steering wheel work in testdrive unlimited

the shifter works in control panel, it works in the game control setup screens. I spent a couple of hours trying to fix it different setting in the game and profiler, trying different drivers ect, then I realized the problem was because I was driving an automatic

then I realized the problem was because I was driving an automatic
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Well, it might sound ridiculous, but I got the shock of my life when I saw Splinter Cell Conviction lying on the roadside with a pireted CD wala last evening. I had thought it was a X360 exclusive, had no idea it was out for PC too. I kept telling the poor guy that it is only for the X360 and it won't work on the PC and people will return it to you. He kept telling me he sells (pirated) games with gaurantee and it will definetely work on the PC. After coming home I chked online and realised that indeed it was released for the PC.
I think MS must have not announced it with much fanfare to counter piracy. But then I have seen many Pirated copies for the X360 version too.

Anyways, is it any good? Where can I buy it? Can't see it in any legal store or Steam :-/ ! I repeat, Is it any good? I never saw any thread about it in the PC section or screens in the screenshot thread, and all this circumstantial evidence, along with lack of any ads made me beleieve it never came out for the PC. Does it mean ALan Wake is also out and I don't know? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back