What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I saw Starcraft II and Blur on sale for 60 euros and noticed MW2 is still selling for 60 euros. So I bought LEGO Harry Potter for 30 euros instead. Now where's LEGO Lord of the Rings damnit!

@ bzb
Are you sure that the titan mutator is not included with a patch (I remember a patch was released alongside the titan pack. It's just I know I have the physx pack and the community bonus packs but I have absolutely no recollection of installing the titan pack, but I do remember installing the patch that was released alongside it. Do you know the name of any maps that were included with the pack ?

@ bzb
Are you sure that the titan mutator is not included with a patch (I remember a patch was released alongside the titan pack. It's just I know I have the physx pack and the community bonus packs but I have absolutely no recollection of installing the titan pack, but I do remember installing the patch that was released alongside it. Do you know the name of any maps that were included with the pack ?

No, they were two separate things. The patch was needed before you could install the Titan pack with the extra content. I don't have UT3 installed since I upgraded to Win 7 at the beginning of the year, so I can't easily check for you.

You should see the Titan mutator in the mutator list either when you start a local game, or maybe even in the list of filters for the server browser, and then you know if you've installed it.

I "m playing Supreme Commander 2.

I was not an hardcore fan of the first, so I don't care if the 2 is a "dumbed down" version. It's fun to play, graphics are ok, and it runs very well. I believe this game have bad reviews because of his name, but if you can past that, it's an ok RTS imo.

I picked up Fallout 3 GOTY edition through Steam a month or so ago when it was on sale, so that I could check out all the DLC. Finally got around to playing it on the brand new laptop, and have yet to actually encounter any of the DLC content yet :(

New laptop is going very well though :D

I picked up Fallout 3 GOTY edition through Steam a month or so ago when it was on sale, so that I could check out all the DLC. Finally got around to playing it on the brand new laptop, and have yet to actually encounter any of the DLC content yet :(

Make sure the DLC is checked in the settings at the launchpad.

Fallout3 is next on my list. Don't forget the (GFX)mods which are guit an improvement if you care about nice GFX.

BTw, Wolfenstein gets better and better the further you get in to the game, its really old skool fps.

I also replay Stalker with the complete mod and with 4xssaa (good old 2x2 =4xss+ bias with inspector) which is finally playable with two GTX480's and looks increadable this way.

I got bored of Fallout3 faster than Oblivion, but if you're into that sort of game it's got great environment and mood.

Thanks to the redunkulous screenshot page I just bought ArmaII and OA so I'll be tending to that once I'm done with BFBC2.

I think to see the DLC in Fallout 3 you need to log in to GFWL on the main menu. Then once you exit the vault you get alerts about DLC being installed.

Though you will need to start a new game..

Just bought it at reduced price.
I'm always a bit scared of game looking strange, I'm too easily transported into other worlds, so I'd be even stranger ;p

Ouch only 5-15% of people playing the game actually paid for it? Hopefully some of those who pirated will feel guilty enough to hand over 5 USD.

What kind of game is it?

Regards,
SB

I couldn't tell, but from reading the comments, it seems like it's a point-and-click (like myst genre?) with about 2 hours of gameplay.

I do wonder how they're figuring their numbers. Are they looking at how many people downloaded the game off torrent sites, how many installed the game, how many started playing it, or how many have played it beyond 15 minutes total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back