What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trine, got Modern Warfare 2 with my HD5 so I'll give it a try.
Been playing some more DoW2 but only "The Last Stand".

Considering both DoW2 Chaos Rising and Battlefield Bad Company 2.
(Also ordered FEAR2)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only really play The Last Stand mode as well, though Campaign can be quite fun in coop. Great fun and simple enough for me to be good at it. Got a level 20 Space Marine and working on an Ork at the moment who is about level 14 or so.

If you haven't got there yet, don't whatever you do choose to go ELITE when you hit level 20! You get a free artifact that you can use instead of one of your normal ones and all it does is increase the score you get from kills. Only to be used by pros chasing leaderboard status. Everyone else thinks it sucks, especially as many were fooled into clicking the button not knowing what it really entailed. You have to start again at level 1 and lose all your artifacts. No bonus whatsoever.

I just can't get to grips with the regular MP mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopelessly addicted to Torchlight, again. Things I wish they'd improve upon are the lack of multiplayer and the ability to choose your gender. Otherwise, it's truly a diamond in the rough.

I actually bought two copies of this game with the intention of playing co-op with my GF. Ooops! Naturally I assumed the developers of a Diablo-clone would include co-op but I guess I shouldn't expect too much for $5 (75% off on Steam)...

I bought the missus a 24 inch Dell widescreen and snagged her old monitor to build an Eyefinity cockpit (3 x 20" Dell FP2007 at 4800x1200 or 5072x1200 with bezel compensation) and am having a total blast this weekend with the likes of Just Cause 2, Burnout Paradise, FSX and Stalker CoP! :D

Bought the Half Life 1 Anthology pack on Steam :) Haven't played Opposing Force or Blue Shift before...

Not quite sure what to think of Team Fortress Classic though...

Opposing Force is pretty awesome. Only game I've ever played that a gun actually continuously pushes you backwards from all the recoil.

I bought the missus a 24 inch Dell widescreen and snagged her old monitor to build an Eyefinity cockpit (3 x 20" Dell FP2007 at 4800x1200 or 5072x1200 with bezel compensation) and am having a total blast this weekend with the likes of Just Cause 2, Burnout Paradise, FSX and Stalker CoP! :D

Is your framerate having a blast too in FSX and CoP? :D

Is your framerate having a blast too in FSX and CoP? :D

Hehe well some sacrifices have to be made for sure. FSX dynamic weather is a big problem, so that goes to low. And CoP's framerate goes totally slideshow when using any of the enhanced dynamic lighting models (DX10, DX11), but it is all of a sudden quite good with the regular 'full dynamic lighting'.

But hey I'm actually more surprised it all works as well as it does in the first place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back