What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat Gears of War. Was a very fun game. Now installing Vegas 2! Came in the mail 5 days earlier than expect! That and Bioshock after beating Vegas 2! :)

Resistance 2: purchased to hold me over for Gears 2 and to recover from my disappointment at FarCry 2. So far about 1 hour in and loving it...less like RFoM and more like Doom with a story line :) Visuals are great so far though.

grabbed a "Prince of Persia" Collection cheaply. Now slowly playing through part 2 (and part 3 is qeued up).
Other than that I barely play anything at the moment, "Dead Space" was great but too stretched out to be worth a replay.

Just installed Bioshock after beating Vegas 2. Any tips on setting up the SLI profile for max visuals? I have the AA enabled at 4 x and the AF is at max and also SLI is set to AFR2 and all in game settings are maxed out at 2560x1600.

I got a question on Bioshock. How in the world do you hack these moving flying machine gun turrets? Do you just get close to them and press V? V is the button to hack I guess.

Heh thanks I figured it out as soon after I posted my post lol. This game is a lot of fun. Fought 3 Big Daddy's and so far died only once when fighting the last one. I have to say this is one of the best gaming experiences in a long time. Love the underwater city. What imagination to come up with something like this. Truly astounding.

Mines of Moria, the Lord of the Rings Online expansion, came out today. Got my legendary weapon up to level 7 before they took the servers down for a hotfix patch. Worked 15 hours yesterday so ended up with the day off today. . .perfect timing. :p

I am sure everyone here as beaten Bioshock but is it just me or is the AI really good? I am playing the medium difficulty setting and they are enemies are tough enough to be fun but not frustrating. Love combatting the Big Daddys' :) The game has so much detail and is so awesome to roam around and discover stuff. One of the best gaming experiences ever. The voice acting is very well done too.

I hope Bioshock 2 gets the updated version of the Unreal 3 engine that was used to do Gears of War 2...because that game is visually stunning even on an Xbox on a non HDTV.

i'll never forget the time i was looting a cabinet in a quiet area and when i turned around, i got SHOCKED (physically, not in game electro treatment) by a psycho doctor?. he had just stood there silently behing me. apparently.

i'll never forget the time i was looting a cabinet in a quiet area and when i turned around, i got SHOCKED (physically, not in game electro treatment) by a psycho doctor?. he had just stood there silently behing me. apparently.

LOL yeah sometimes the AI is a bit weird but I tend to think that its just the personalities of the NPCs. I mean they will walk past you some times and other times they will just go at you.

Just picked up motogp3 from the 99p store (guess how much)
And Supreme Commander from gamestop for £1.99 - Yay me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back