What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal defrag? Care to spill any more details on that?

Steam has it's own defragmenter for cache files. If fragmentation is high steam ask you to defragment the game.

Right mouse button on your game in the steam game list-> Properties -> Local files -> Defragment cache files.

my WoW account expires soon, i've decided to retire for awhile. i good while. im a level 63 (and change) human rogue.. may wait until lich king, maybe WAY later, since i waited 4 years to do WoW. ...gonna clear my palate with some other titles.

I am playing Metal Gear 1, the original MSX version. It is pretty dope.

On my GF's 360 I'm playing GTA IV and on my pc I'm playin Assassins Creed.
GTA has damned horrible camera angles and generally seems like a poor game that acheived way more hype/success than it should have imo.
THen again I never played any of the previous games.. maybe alot of people like poor combat systems and shit camera angles??
Assassins Creed is alright, realllllly easy though once you get counter attack as long a you're carefull.
Btw I'm right past the part where you find the access code and can read emails and stuff- back in the animus.

I've gotten back into playing City of Heroes/Villains, after not playing any significant amount for a couple of years. And I've gotten hooked again. The new invention system and the market they've set up really help to make the game more enjoyable (early-on, the game didn't have a real economy, and there was almost no variation in the enhancements you could get...both problems have since been rectified), and the more recent adjustment to experience gains makes the game progress much more smoothly.

I figure that by early next week, I'll have my first villain up to level 50 (the max). Then I'll probably spend some time figuring out how to max him out completely with enhancements and accolades.

Massively re-addicted to LOTRO. My server, Nimrodel, hit that 70,000 ring-lore required to open up the rest of Book 14's quest chain Tuesday night. Was awake till midnight trying to finish up that book (which is late on a work night for my aged bones).

Took a vacation to visit Mom and only had my PSP so I threw in God of War Chains of Olympus and was pleasantly surprised considering it's a linear hack and slash.

Im playing installing games, it actually takes a hell of a long time. Find cd, install, find patches, addons ect, download, install, find nocd, download, install, test game to make sure it works, go scour forums for any that are having problems.
A long time....

Mass Effect (PC) for the 3rd trying, trying to unlock more achievements (getting boring now, though)

Waiting for Sacred 2. I skipped over Assassin's Creed and GoW (reviews didn't seem all that great, maybe I'll pick one up next time I'm at Fry's)

it does digi
you may need the install fix from jowoods site
and it must be installed to the default drive and folder you can move it later

I'm giving Heroes of M&M 4 another chance - jumping in straight from 3, it certainly feels a lot more convoluted.

(I played through Gauldoth's campaign when the game came out, but it was quite a struggle due to awful memory leaks and crashes, so I abandoned it eventually. Now it runs OK, though at 1280 everything's so damn tiny, I might have to drop down resolution a notch... imagine that.)

I am now pretty close to beating HL2. The gravity gun is amazing. After that will be HL2 Episode 1 and then Episode 2 and then either Portal or Gears of War which I just received in the mail. I have already beaten Assassin's Creed. It was a bit of rinse and repeat but the parkour was endless fun and so was the game visually @ 2560 x 1600 and max settings and 4x aa.

UT99, the original/classic/bestest.

We've been having family deathmatches and we've all been having a blast with 'em. Nothing like being able to blow away your family members to relive aggression.

Only problem is my son is a little too good, but his cockiness will cost him. He's challenged me, Maddy, and my wife Chris to a team deathmatch of us versus him.

I THINK we might be able to take him, Chrissy is practicing now and I'll probably try and get an hour or so in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back