What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Gears of War night before last...need to finish RFoM but probably going to jump into MGS4 tonight...

Crysis :p
Crisis Core

I like how both the games I am playing have Crisis in there...though one is not spelled correctly.

Ive just picked up a mint copy of the mighy Hardwar

good for you
i picked up the original gremlin release in big box format, with loads of goodies and the 2nd cd of warp records tracks [not sure if all versions have that]
have imaged both cds to this lappy for reinstallation at a later date. classic elite style game with a twist, from an era that spawned a lot of my pc faves
still a tad confused about the patch versions and order though

I just upgraded my rig, so I'm swapping out between quite a few things right now.. Orange Box, Crysis, Mass Effect, UT3, and due to recent announcements, Diablo II.

Just finished Gears of War night before last...need to finish RFoM but probably going to jump into MGS4 tonight...

Loaded up MGS4 and all I can say is wow. Coming right on the heels of Gears (360) with its great action and lighting I can honestly say MGS4 is miles better. Played till 1 AM last night (very late for me) but now I'm on vacation for four days...ack!

devient mine is also the original gremlin release (iirc wasnt the interplay release u.s only?)
2cds, red box, inflight manual original warranty card( i should post it for a laugh) its just that i could only find the interplay cover online
ps: are you aware of the uim patches
http://zedo.hardwar.org.uk/dexdown.htm

ps: patch wise i went
The U2.04 Patch
Ian Martin's UIM 6 Patch

Loaded up MGS4 and all I can say is wow. Coming right on the heels of Gears (360) with its great action and lighting I can honestly say MGS4 is miles better. Played till 1 AM last night (very late for me) but now I'm on vacation for four days...ack!

MGS4 is 2 years younger than gears, so thats kind of to be expected?

Absolutely Ostepop. Not a dig at Gears (which was great - looking forward to Gears2). Just didn't expect that much of a jump.

MGS4 again and again on my PS3 (was thinking how gorgeous it would look at a pc.. yeah keep dreaming..):LOL:
GTA4 on my sexbox ..
Mass effect on my pc (played it in my sexbox as well) to enjoy it "properly", RS Vegas 2 and WIC..

2 was a much better engine, 1 had the stronger story I thought.

The mod support is just incredible. I've really been having fun with some of 'em.

Just got done replaying Max Payne 1&2 and I'm still not sure if they're great games or the greatest games ever....

I think the clever thing about Max Payne is that instead of giving you a "special power" in the form of bullet time that would unbalance the game, they built the game around that mechanic, so you get to spend the whole time having fun with bullet time. Any other game would have made you eke out that power now and again, instead of giving it to you all the time.

I'm still trying to find time to play MGS4 (great game) but came upon this copy of Halo 3 (360) and realized I never even loaded it. Hmmm...people say it's good...should I?

Just finished Eschalon: Book I, which was an entertaining little indie old-school isometric rpg.

Just got done replaying Max Payne 1&2 and I'm still not sure if they're great games or the greatest games ever....

Why oh why are shooter makers so obsessed with parasite/evil-portal produced zombies and space marines performing bad Aliens fanfiction. I want things like cheesy 'film noir love story's damnit!

I wonder what happened to Alan Wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back