What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Populous 2 with Dosbox on my laptop, and TF2, and a MMO beta, on my desktop.
Have Hellgate:London waiting on my desk, but not sure when I'll get around to it again...

Been on a big Titan Quest + Immortal Throne kick. Lost all my previous builds when my Raptor HD died a few months ago so been plodding through the entire game with a Ranger (hunter/nature) build.

Call of Duty 4 multplayer is simply amazing.

I'm going to replay Crysis again (5th time) from start to just before alien ship section now that I have a 8800GTS 512MB (was on a X1950 Pro 256MB).

Will pick up The Witcher in a few days.

What I should be playing: Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, The Witcher, Unreal Tournament 3, and a few others.

What I am playing: massive Team Fortress 2 (yes, still).

Playing now:

PC:
KOTOR
TF2
FEAR MP

PS3:
Uncharted (just finishing up)
Everyday Shooter
Super Stardust HD
Blast Factor

still need to play:

PC:
Empire at War
X3 the Reunion

PS3:
COD4
Assassin's Creed
LocoRoco CocoReccho

PC:
HL2 episode2
Bioshock

Wii:
Trauma Center - New Blood
Puzzle Quest (wish I was given the DS version)
Super Mario Galaxy
Zack and Wiki
FIFA

DS:
Zelda
Contra4

I still haven't finished Metroid Prime 3 or Zelda for the Wii. I don't really play games as much as I used to, and I wouldn't have the time if I wanted to. PC is definitely taking the biggest hit, because it's the most expensive to upgrade.

still 'stuck' in the FEAR 'trilogy'. played up to level 5 in perseus mandate,

then played #1 entirely (like it much better than first time around, had forgotten about the tasty cityscapes and office levels),

then played extraction point up to level 5 so far (extraction point seems to be lacking polish...collision problems, CTD, music tweaked uncomfortably (cues, and levels), control responsiveness, NMENPC attack layout....all seemingly tweaked towards the annoying/obnoxious style of shooter. almost surprising they didn't take away quicksave.

anyway, still have Gears of War to install.

thinking of replaying starwars battlefront (is that the halo-ish one? or the BF1942ish one?)...anyway the halo-ish one.

thinking or replaying the suffering

and still plan to get to mafia.

uninstalled bioshock and crysis.

haven't finished hellgate, kane and lynch, timeshift

plan to finish timeshift (not bad, not as good as FEAR)

I LOVE Timeshift, the most under-rated game of the year for me.

I didn't like it at first so much because they didn't give you enough time manipulation time, but once you get a decent trainer for it it's just the shit! :D

Got hooked on Resident Evil 4. I don't know why though , the controls are so frustrating sometimes but i had to keep playing.

WoW. Started just about three weeks ago but it is quite nice. Just wonder around the world, do quest, help others and from time to time gather up a group of friends to clean up some dungeon :)

Stopped playing eve a while back, it was killing too much of my time. Waiting for age of conan, spore and a few others.

Guitar Hero 3:

Well, theres a lot to say about this installment. Being a true PC fanboy, I got it on the PC. It looks pretty. Much prettier, in fact, than the console version. Mainly because I have such a nice monitor, but the colors are a lot more vibrant. Which is nice. In fact I popped in GH2 earlier today and it looked really dull in comparison. The track list is very good. So far its better than GH2's. The nice thing about the GH series is it introduces me to a lot of music I wouldn't otherwise pursue. Like the AFI song "Miss Murder." I was actually surprised that I would enjoy anything from AFI that wasn't "The Leaving Song part II." BUT, heres my number one complaint: The game was just plain intended to be a console game. My system specs send the requirements to Hell and back, yet theres NUMEROUS segments where when a trillion notes are coming at you and it experiences slight graphics lag, so I can only imagine its very poorly written. The lag is just enough to throw off the flow of the notes. Otherwise the PC version wasn't the top priority of the devs. Boss battles are completely idiotic. I almost put my fist through my monitor during the battle with Slash. I'm confident they were added for the sole purpose of making you take breaks from the game in fits of rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back