If I bought Beyond3D...

I should put back in to planning a UK meet for those my side of the pond. It'd be cool for folks to say hello, hang out and shoot the breeze, take some pics etc and post here about it. While the keyboard is a lovely place to be, it's nice to get outside and meet your fellow enthusiast (at least now and again, maybe taking some Prozac to make sure you get through the stress of human interaction, etc).

I should put back in to planning a UK meet for those my side of the pond. It'd be cool for folks to say hello, hang out and shoot the breeze, take some pics etc and post here about it. While the keyboard is a lovely place to be, it's nice to get outside and meet your fellow enthusiast (at least now and again, maybe taking some Prozac to make sure you get through the stress of human interaction, etc).

Go for it!

I prefer Xanax, but whatever cures what ails you. :)

What about us bloody yanks? There's more than a few of us too!
I'd happily 'officially' support meetups elsewhere around the globe, as long as they were well organised and we got to see what happened. I'd support them in more than just, "yeah, go ahead", too. Something for another thread though.

As for Kruno buying B3D and Geo punching me in the face, :LOL:

How about non-staff members? I would like that as well.

It'd be a bit daft if it was just for staff. The whole idea would be for anyone to show up and have fun :smile:

I think a meeting is a great idea. I wonder how many people are in London? If there's a few I propose an initial casual mid-week meet at a pub somewhere central for a few jars.

I noticed that, I thought it was weird. It's like everyone came out of the closet all at once. :LOL:
Do the regulars apart from myself know each other personally?
I have never met any one here, nobody knows my birthday, nobody knows my full name and it's possible someone here thinks I'm not really human.

A little jingoist nationalism in GD today, I see. Shall I move this to RPSC?

j/k

Back