Eternal Sonata coming to PS3?

They were listed for PS3, and Wii also (in the case of Katamari) earlier today. NamcoBandai has clearly noticed the stir that's been caused, and reverted the entries.

PS3 versions would hardly be surprising..especially with an Atari producer also letting slip of a PS3 version of their stablemate, Ace Combat 6, to come later.

Ahh poor Atari producer that had to be sacrificed so we could learn of Ace Combat release on PS3. It reminds me of that scene in Austin Powers when he kills a henchman and then they show how they notify their friends that he died :LOL:. No one cares about poor Atari producer's sacrifice. I shall never forget you, snif.

Anyway, Eternal Sonata sounded interesting, but then I kinda dropped off my radar. Has it been released already? or when is it due? I remember liking the anime style graphics, but I can say I remember much what the game was about.

Anyway, Eternal Sonata sounded interesting, but then I kinda dropped off my radar. Has it been released already? or when is it due? I remember liking the anime style graphics, but I can say I remember much what the game was about.
It's out next week (I assume you're talking North America, here...), but you can pretty much find it reviewed most places by now (though not yet IGN or GameSpot), and there's a Japanese demo that people have had access to since May.

Consensus seems to be that it's fairly "typical" as far as JRPG's go, and while the story is no great shakes, it's braced up by the stylishness and combat system (which indeed does seem to be an interesting take, though I have no idea how it will hold up to dozens-of-hours play.)

Certainly worth a look-see.

PS3 japanese trailer up:

[gt]28775[/gt]

Looks nice. I was gonna pick it up for the X360, but ill wait for the PS3 version for this one :smile:

Back