Stranglehold Screenshots: Xbox 360 And PS3

New Stranglehold Screenshots Emerge For Xbox 360 And PS3

_1176269366.jpg

_1176269620.jpg

_1176271151.jpg

Looks pretty good… :D

:oops: should of read the link before I posted. Well the game could be horrible, and I'll probably still get it. Something about gun battles in a John Woo movie that are just fun to watch. If they can convey that small part to this game it should be enjoyable.

Check out the trailer in HD on the Marketplace. Pretty impressive, and looks fun to boot.

It has classic John Woo written all over it, although the white doves were lacking in the trailer? :)

Is this game using the new unreal engine or a modified older version, I cannot remember.

Will be interesting to see if they do look the same considering the abysmal port of Splinter Cell to the PS3.

I want glowing clothes like the white shirt in 2nd pic too :LOL:

Seriously, something HAS to be done with the bloom-trend, it's grown so badly out of proportions already :oops:

Check out the trailer in HD on the Marketplace. Pretty impressive, and looks fun to boot.

It has classic John Woo written all over it, although the white doves were lacking in the trailer? :)
What no white doves:cry: . I wonder if they have the back to back meeting right before the pistol shootout.

Just watched the developers demo at Game Trailers. It's a 7 minute gun battle in a tea house and everything gets destroyed. They do have his other move where he spins around with arms outstreched and shooting everyone as he twirls.

HD Version
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=14066&type=mov&pl=game

Apparently, the game is going to have multiplayer, and you can do all the crazy moves in multi aswell.

If so, i'm buying this game.

Looks great, I think they should team up Chaw Young Fat with Laura Craft (both are Ubisoft IPs) for some classic Hardboiled action (hospital hall way shoot out).

Is this game using the new unreal engine or a modified older version, I cannot remember.

Will be interesting to see if they do look the same considering the abysmal port of Splinter Cell to the PS3.
SC: DA was the only abysmal port. by far the worst.
i don't think this is going to be a 360 port (correct me if i'm wrong). regardless, this game is not developed by Ubisoft, so SC has little to do wit this.

SC: DA was the only abysmal port. by far the worst.
i don't think this is going to be a 360 port (correct me if i'm wrong). regardless, this game is not developed by Ubisoft, so SC has little to do wit this.

Actually this was one of the first games to showcase the PS3 hardware. I believe it was announced 6-7 months later as multiplatform game, after the first PS3 E3 showing.

Actually this was one of the first games to showcase the PS3 hardware. I believe it was announced 6-7 months later as multiplatform game, after the first PS3 E3 showing.

Bets that PS3 version runs worse. I just have a bad feeling. Devs really need to start spending a little more R&D time with their kits. You win I'll buy you dinner and a movie.

It's Chow Yun-Fat
Too good to correct "Lara Croft?"

<Tequila> :cool: </Tequila>

They didn't quite capture Chow's face, judging by that third pic, but I haven't seen Hard Boiled in a good while. Otherwise, the screens look nice, though I was looking for doves, too. I don't think that pterodactyl counts.

No it wasn't. This debuted at E3 on the 360 with the caveat that it was going to go to next generation consoles.

June is when they announced it was going to go to the PS3.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/622/622098p1.html
June 3, 2005 - After revealing that it would be supporting Microsoft's Xbox 360 at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, Midway confirmed with IGN today that it would be supporting the PlayStation 3 as well.

This game is based on the Unreal 3 Engine to answer what it is running on. IIRC, all Midway games will use UE3.

Back