Who here buys from Newegg?

Newegg is the best. I get my parts in around two days to my door, ground shipped. Of course I happen to live about two hours from their shipping facility, so ymmv. Service on all my orders has been top notch though.

I used to buy more from newegg but it seems i'm buying more @ tigerdirect nowadays...

or outpost.com sometimes (fry's)

it's quite a shame monarch's gone...

they were quite competitive and their service was topnotch!

Anyone else had experiences with frys.com? I need to get 2 X-Fi XtremeGamers and newegg no longer has them on sale. Frys has them for $70 each which is a great deal, just never dealt with them before.

I Newegg for most stuff, tho not exclusively. I do miss Monarch, as their prices were usually a bit better but they still had a very competitive selection of stuff. Last two really major purchases were from them, the last apparently just before they shut down.

December, I think. I thought it was kind of odd in mid-November when I bought my PNY 8800 GTX from them that they tried to force me to use Paypal before reluctantly accepting a regular credit card. . . Having said that, they had it in stock $50 cheaper than anywhere else I found.

excellent prices, fast shipping, good customer service. definitely one of my favorite online stores if not the favorite one.

I'm so totally addicted to the Ultra-X now it isn't funny, I have a spare in a box already pre-butchered for the next time pop gets spilled on this one. :yep2:

The key action is just so incredibly fast and easy, not to mention quiet.

Keyboard, actually. I broke mine. Six months or so is a pretty decent time for me and any keyboard that isn't a Model M.

Jaysus. I thought I had a heavy hand.

Well, I do. My wife won't let me use her laptop for that reason. I type too heavy.

When I buy stuff online it's almost always Newegg. Have had nothing but the best service with them over the years. Well that is except the order I have outstanding with them at the moment, I placed the order over a week ago and it just shipped yesterday after I had a little chat on their live chat help thingie. But for everything else I've ever bought from there I usually get it quicker than if I waited for the weekend and went to the brick-and-mortar store to pick it up myself, and usually cheaper at that!

Back