BMW 328i Sedan

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Well we're definitely getting rid of the Z soon, probably within the month...but we're still not sure what we'll be replacing it with.

I thought we were decided on the Altima SE, but I'm still pushing for a cheaper option. My wife found one today, the BMW 328i Sedan.

2006_325i_main.jpg

There is a special on leasing one now, $377/mos for a 24 mos lease. That'd be over $100 less than the Z's monthly payments and the car ain't looking too bad.

Just thinking about it, thought I'd ask for opinions.

335 is $106 more a month. :(

And the Altima you can lease for the same price is the budge one with the wimpy motor, not what we're looking for.

(Read "not what we're looking for" as "my wife wouldn't tolerate it". ;) )

I dont know how the leas costs in the states are, but you should look at the new alfa romeo 159. A guy who lives in my street has one and that thing looks just freakin gorgeus. Prices start at 30.000 euro's but thats in Holland with our stupidly high taxes.

But that BMW looks nice too, a bit to german for me though ;)

Wow the lineup is rather limited in US.. In Europe it's 318, 320, 325, 330, 335 for now. and atleast four diesel versions too. 335d gives 286hp which is not bad.
I agree.

The wagon/touring only comes in the 328. No diesels, either.

I want my 335d touring!

You might want to seriously consider an RX-8. You'd still get 4 doors and 4 seats and very good handling and 9K rpm redline to boot.

http://www.infiniti.com/current_offers/index.html

2007 G35 Journey and Automatic Transmission - 39 months - $389/Month - $3,839 initial payment.
'Cept for the automatic tranny I like.

I'll take a look at the RX-8.

EDITED BITS:

2007 RX-8 Sport MT
$309/Month, 27-Month Lease, $2,309 due at Lease Signing after $1,500 cash back.
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayRegionalIncentives.action

Got a few interesting deals worth looking at, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Why is the Altima more expensive than a 328i? Have I been out of the Japanese car market that long?

Take that BMW digi, it's a hell of a car and very much fun to drive. The 3-Series is THE benchmark for any other car in this class, it's so much better than any competitor it's not even funny.

Take that BMW digi, it's a hell of a car and very much fun to drive. The 3-Series is THE benchmark for any other car in this class, it's so much better than any competitor it's not even funny.

What even the new C class ? :p

Problem with buying a 3 series is that people think you are a sales rep fora photocopy paper company who does not know how to drive on the motorway properly and has hairy palms.

Fun to drive, yes. Good quality, no.

Buy Japanese.

Back