EUROs ,who is buying a ps3 on launch ?

PAL PS3

• Total voters

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
how many of you is buying a pal PS3?
i for sure will go buy one (sold my japanese one few weeks ago :p )

I'll buy it at a later date. I'm probably waiting for a price drop and killer games, although if Blu-ray movies become available for rental and the selection is decent and not overpriced it might hasten my purchasing decision, but as a rule of thumb I'm looking at spending maximum 500e for the 60GB model. 400e would be an instant buy. At the latest, the day God of War 3 hits the stores is the definate date when I will have the system 100% surely.

If I could afford to at the minute, I'd be getting one tomorrow.

Unfortunately I cannot though so I will have to wait until later in the year.

I don't expect to buy one for some time, if at all. I don't even have a PS2 yet, so there aren't really any franchises i'm hooked on. If it picks up steam more and ends up pulling ahead of 360, that may sway some games I like to the PS3, then I might pick one up, but only if the price is right

23rd I go line in front of my local supermarket where I "preodrered" the PS3 two weeks ago.
They didn't have any list for preorders, so anyone showing up early enough with the receipt for preorder DVD should have a good chance getting one.
If I don't get it there, I'll shop around some places elsewhere and lose my €20 that they took me for "preordering", but I WANT the PS3 for next week because it's my winter holiday and I have good time to play with it.

free dvd? there are shops over here even giving free PS3 games
i choose Resistance , at least now i will have the european version (which is similar as japan but at least allows you to play on euro servers)

I'll be getting one 9 am this friday.

Sacrificed some of my older xbox, gamecube and ps2 games to be able to afford it.

I might get one later if I decide to get rid of the PC alltogether and then use the PS3 as a Linux-PC and well, also for gaming. But for now, I'm happy with my Wii and haven't touched a PC game since I got it.

free dvd? there are shops over here even giving free PS3 games
i choose Resistance , at least now i will have the european version (which is similar as japan but at least allows you to play on euro servers)
Yea, and it' s the same DVD they sold last autumn for the November 2006 launch :D
I haven't watched it, and don't ever intend to.

Back