Woot!! I'm an Uncle for the sixth time again :D

My Fifth Nephew, although i'm an uncle for the sixth time.

My Nephew Miguel was born last night. Both my younger sister gave birth to her first baby, both mother and son are 100% fine.

US

how can u be an uncle for the sixth time again?
last month i entered the uncle club, bugger

Congrats, US!

Been an uncle for over 30 years and been a great uncle for about 8-9; I'll probably live long enough to be a great-great-great uncle. I remember visiting my old middle school in the late 80s and hearing, "Hey, Uncle John!," yelled out. Probably the first time I ever felt old, and at the ripe age of 25 or so.

Speaking of families, and not to derail US' thread, I had the weirdest dream last week. In it I was like 120 years old and the grand patriarch of this sprawling family. They had a cookout/reunion and wheeled me out of my retirement home room to attend. This little girl walked up to me and I told her she was the great-great granddaughter of my little Megan (whom I'd outlived). Sad dream in a way.

hehe .. thx :)

I spoke to my sis last night and she and the baby are doing well. They both home now and although she had a C-Section, she's ok.

My oldest Nephew is 16 yrs old this year, I remember it like yesterday.

Getting old. ;)

US

Congrats.
When I became an uncle all I could think about was how to teach the baby how to take a Fourier Transform of something.

Back