List the 100 most awesome people ever

My mum, dad, brother and sister. :love:

After that... Aristotle, Newton, Einstein, Hawking, all the astrophysics guys whose names I can't remember... and Jodie Foster.

To be honest though, pretty much all of my names would be made up of people whom I've met who were exceptional people. Not names in books, no matter how influential they might have been to civilisation.

I would have to say Da Vinci, Einstein and most importantly Michael Akerfeldt ;)

If anyone says ""Bono" like magazines tend to do when faced with similar questions, I'll probably bite you.

So far I agree with most of the suggestions, but here are a few that I think should be included too:

Alan Kay
J. S. Bach
John Ruskin
Kurt Gödel
Alan Turing
Claude Elwood Shannon
Confucius

If anyone says ""Bono" like magazines tend to do when faced with similar questions, I'll probably bite you.
how the hell he didnt win the papalship is beyond me
pope bono, its got a nice ring you gotta admit certainly better than pope benidict

me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you.

In that order of course.
:p

1. Peter Moore
  2. Bill Gates
  3. Harold Washington
  4. The Guy who Invented Fried Chicken?!?
  5. Peter Monolyuex
  6. ME
  7. ME
  8. ME

Paris Hilton(*destined to bring infamy and fame for all eternity with her party easy going style.)
President Bush(both, destined to bring about the unified mankind)
Dakota Fannings(*destined to go out with Tom Cruise someday)
Arnold Schwarzenegger*(destined to become president of the united states)
Codename NB aka = Necromancer's final BET with OMEGA(To revive or not to revive someone.)
SCHALA(*Secret's out schala exists for real, and even I can't find her... destined to play hide and seek forever?)
Lain Iwakura(* She just knows to much, and yes she does make anyone play the role of Alice and help her find even more alices... now my code name as Iwakura Lain 10:01 does not mean that I'm the lain Iwakura or a fan of that series, it's just pure coincidence move along, neither am I Alice.)
Ruri Hoshino(Likes to spank people it seems... or people want her to spank them.)
Martin Luther King*(survived)
Diana(survived)
Saddam(survived)
Twin Towers, GEMINI SYSTEM(fell, but we'll put something even better in its place... II another geminy system)

How many Rocky's can Sylvester Stallone, the original make? 1-10-1000-1billion there's no end in sight he can make as many as he pleases. Apparently there's a logistical/mathematically remote possibility that he doesn't even die for unknown reasons. Hope regeneration tech takes care of his wrinkles though, or digital touch ups at least.

Back