Guys, do you apply face care products everyday?

heres me from a few months ago
bet2.jpg

part of the reason i dont wash it is vanity, even before 1999 i only used to wash it like 3 or 4 times a year, cause every time i washed it it tends to fall absolutely straight down for a week, like some soviet haircut!
itchy?, no. its like a beard its itchy for the first 3-7 days + then the itch goes away.
does it stink?, not really, based on other ppl's observations. (eg the last time i did wash in oct1999 was just after oktoberfest 1999 when i got human piss in it, since then ive had no piss but lots of other stuff)
also perhaps of interest to those suffering the signs of hairloss, i havent started losing my hair yet (a few grey ones though) my brother who is 5 years younger is.
ive had many different haircuts in the past, shaved skinhead, dreadlocks twice (natural), long hair, mohawk, shaved one side.
i remember about 4 years ago, i set myself a goal of having sideburns 10cms long, now that was hard, they grew really fast until about 8cms, the last 2 cms took about a year to grow. ( i could perhaps dig out a photo if someones interested )
its just the sort of things i do, ie im very goal motivated (perhaps obsessed)
eg 4 days ago (me + my gf) walked to another town + back, 31kms

I've set for myself the goal of having a bowel movement each and every day. Thanks to nature, that goal has been consistently met.

No. The only thing I do to "care" for my face is wash it when I shower. Which is usually every day, but not always. I use an electric shaver, and dont use anything before or after.

All these new face care things for men seems fruity to me.

After shave soother/moisturizer. It's kinda stupid to think men putting stuff on their face is feminine. There's a big difference between lotion and mascara. :rolleyes:

Granted I wouldn't use it if I didn't have to but I tried the electric razor thing and it just doesn't work for me. So blades all the way for me.

Nothing at all; though my skin does dry out badly sometimes so maybe I should?

Last edited by a moderator:
I often use skin moisturizer on my hands. Can't stand dry skin discomfort when typing or reading a book. Also planning to start using Rogaine if that counts(A 23 yr old shouldn't have such little hair!).

I've set for myself the goal of having a bowel movement each and every day. Thanks to nature, that goal has been consistently met.
well done, im not so consistent, its either 2or3 or none, depends on what ive drunk/eaten. a friends greatest pleasure was holding in his shits as long as possible, his theory was the release at the end was pleasurable, ( he has shat his pants a few times in the process, i remember him taking off in a field at great paceone day, only to return 10 minutes later, with one sock less, i remember his retort, "i didnt quite make it to the wc in time, so had to squat, + use my sock afterwards", fuck i laughed )

Also planning to start using Rogaine if that counts(A 23 yr old shouldn't have such little hair!).
mate like i said, perhaps try not washing your hair, theres a lot of simple things like that, that havent been studied fully ( + a lot of hair companies wouldnt want it studied in the first place ), perhaps not washing your hair is natural (shock horror, evolution ), ie u would think after 100,000 years the body knows what to do WRT haircare. i ask you, whens the last time u saw a bald caveman! (well ok they're all dead before the age of 30 :D ), failing that, i heard batdung was another tried + tested method. BA1

WRT looking after the body well, drink lots of alcohol (dont smoke), what u eat aint particularly important, do lots of exercise

Hmm, I may try that. You at least rinse it when you take a shower don't you? I'll take my showers but won't put soap in it. Not putting chemicals in it(except for Rogaine!) is worth a shot. By the time I hit 30 I probably won't have much hair to use soap on anyway...

Back