2 winners in Mega Millions $370M jackpot

No I haven't. But I often think about it, (as seen in another thread).

I think I need to face up to the fact that I'm a lazy bum.

I've known for a very long time what I want...

I want to stay in bed until I want to get up. Quite simple really and, as dreams and aspirations go, not really that imaginative or ambitious. But I really, really like sleeping.

To expand a little further, I haven't grown out of resenting having to answer to other people or having to justify my words and actions. Not really a thought out plan is it? But I'd love to have the freedom to do what I wanted.

Essentially I guess I want freedom. Freedom to learn... Italian or Spanish or Russian or whatever, when the mood took me. To learn how to play the piano or guitar. But mainly it's about the sleeping.

I'm sad now. :(

Nope, I've won many games and found money on the street, I'm also blessed with uncanny good luck. Right now, I'm trying to solve something that seems like it has a reward that would make any lottery seem like a pathetic candy machine, but some people will still like such candy real real bad... if someone found what Newton did his non zero sum solution, they could probably start giving candy too(In the form of gold, agis nanotech enhanced products, planets, ferraris, cloned girls, etc, etc, etc. A Santa Claus agi nanotech indestructible machine basically.)

I'm close to finding it, real real close, Once I've this mathematical solution at hand to an ideal zero cost product generation- agi nanotech energy raw material provided fully automated- let's see which corporation doesn't take me in. I've already gotten several chunks of the basic theorems required for building and operating this stuff thanks to the many wonderful mathematicians I've talked with... little do they know what I'm up to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back