L.A. Noire from Rockstar

:LOL: I guess this shows how much I pay attention. So, who gets to shoot me first? BB or MKay? Any chance we can pretend it is new :oops:

You are a mod aren't you ? abuse your power :smile:

With great power comes great responsibility. :yep2: Oh, and looking like a fool once in a while makes you poor mortals feel, well, important. I can deal with that to maintain the illusion... I need a hug :oops:

/me hastily searches for the delete thread options...

Rockstar has the debut trailer of L.A. Noire on their website (including an HD version).

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/html/trailer.html

Looks like a target render with game assets; the game looks like it may be similar to the Godfather (sandbox game, gangsters/cops, old fashion 20x-30s Chicago?)

Wiki

Close, though its the 1940's and its in Los Angeles ;)

Certainly an interesting game. I havent seen the HD version of the trailer aswell so kudos for that :D

I thought it's known to be multiplatform last year or the year before ? :)

The so-called exclusive Rockstar PS3 title is something else, or so I read.

Isn't the story that Sony partially funded LA Noire in exchange for exclusivity, only the project was so badly mismanaged that it's way late and way over budget. In order to recoup those inflated costs they've decided to multiplatform LA Noire but are still looking to give Sony a different exclusive game in order to avoid paying Sony back the cash.

There is a more juicy story but that's essentially what I heard too. A Sony exec basically declared that they were talking to Rockstar about a different exclusive PS3 game, not LA Noire. The multiplatform info came as early as 2007 in the form of some resume or job search. Can't recall the details.

Isn't the story that Sony partially funded LA Noire in exchange for exclusivity, only the project was so badly mismanaged that it's way late and way over budget. In order to recoup those inflated costs they've decided to multiplatform LA Noire but are still looking to give Sony a different exclusive game in order to avoid paying Sony back the cash.

Wasn't the studio that did La noire a sony first party studio.

Im not trusting any third party exclusives anymore.
I will call it Agent will go multiplat:rolleyes:

I don't think so. The person started Getaway but the studio was not first party as far as I heard (Supposedly, there was some bad history between the people involved -- according to Internet drama).

Back