I bought myself a new videocard

You just know it is going to be something special when they choose Real Player video format to demonstrate the quality of the product. :LOL:

Common people, atleast give me the option of QuickTime... Windows Media Player at the very least. :rolleyes:

;)

So this card is as worthless as a sack of potatoes when it comes to playing 3d games eh? :?

I realise it is when the software isn't optimised for this card, but what happens if D3 becomes optimised with this card in mind? I can see awe isnpiring performance. :LOL:

according to the datasheet, 1.3GPixel/s per pipe - half as fast as a radeon 9700pro, though those 1.3GPixel/s are antialiased already (they probably have aa for free?). Since you can have 16 of these pipes, it should be quite fast :D

It isnt a vid card..

That is part of their new high end product range.
It looks like a 2 or 3 U box for a single "pipe".
The Onyx 3000 Can have up to 16 of these "pipes". 128 cpus. 1TB of system memory. 716GB/s of system i/o.

I guess if you can personally afford it you can call it what ever you'd like. :D

I wish my desktop had one. I guess I will have to be happy with my 32 way, 875Mhz, 32Gb Superdome... :(

Back