New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday approaches. Anyone know what time the demo goes live? Surely I can't be the only one excited. :)

I don't think there is a fixed time. I have discovered firmware upgrade/PSN content on Wednesday 11:00pm, Thursday 2:00pm or other odd times.

Rangers said:
I'm betting it's just going to be that E3 arena demo, right? Bit of a bummer.

It's the Water Temple, part of it was shown in the Hero sequence. The areana may or may not be part of it (Don't know :) ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday approaches. Anyone know what time the demo goes live? Surely I can't be the only one excited. :)

Oh you are not, trust me ;)

For what I've read the demo consists of the Heroes' rope sequence and then you get to fight some guys. Doesn't sound all that big, but I'm excited nonetheless.

well here it is 5:15, i don't imagine we'll see the demo until at least 7 GMT... Just my guess though.

I was planning to spend my entire day replaying this :cry: I wont have much time over the next 4 days..

Deano, there's a fucking crow on the battlefield again :mad:

UPDATE: I have it on good authority that Ceiling Cat and Admiral Ackbar are providing patches to the Heavenly Sword codebase as we speak. (Not for the demo, though. That crow isn't fucking leaving.)

It's up everywhere now. First I found it under demos, and then it started popping up in latest together with the playstation one games (Medieval, Spyro 2, Crash 2). Also Haze 1080p trailer and Assassin's Creed 1080p trailer. And finally, under E3 you can find the GT trailer.

It will take some time to download, being 997mb and me having only 300KB/s at the moment, but at least I am getting it at 'max' speed. ;)

Yep. Downloading right now. I'm not exactly getting stellar rates, sadly. 65kb/s of my theoretical 800kb/s max. It'll take a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back