New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4kuwor78.JPG

;)

nAo, DeanoC how much difference is there in terms of detail between the cut-scene models faces and the in-game faces? And have these new shots had any AA add'd to them? If nothing to the latter then....OMFG :oops:

I can't remember if this video has been linked already, but I keep dying listening to it!

Phrases to enter every gamer's lexicon:
...fill our mouths with hot and spicy muck...
...slippery coitals...
...sacred genitals...

Awesome! Just awesome!

But nAo, are you sure you will be able to make the game run above 30 fps without sacrificing some of that detail? Framerate is the most important thing, IMHO. That and a subtle motion blur (as the one in Little Big Planet) would make it incredible...

What about animations? In the final build there will be a bending movement during run, when curving? At the moment the movement don't convey weight and centrifugal force feeling. Subtle details, great effect (please!). ;)

Is the second female character playable and can both characters be played at the same time in co-op? If not, hint, hint at the multiplayer online mode.

Hey is it asking too much to have those armies fight scenes in the waterfall or the snow scene? It would be cool to see blood seep into the snow, although I'm not a big blood guy.

I guess these would be ideas for a sequel. With all the time and money which seems to have gone into this, I can't imagine they wouldn't leverage the assets for sequels -- certainly is deserving of whatever sales would be required to justify sequels.

What would be really impressive is if the army scenes have all these corpses lying on the ground or some twitching after severe wounds. Again, not into the gore but it would demonstrate a level of realism and the power of the hardware/software.

This is probably the most beautiful game I ve ever seen in my life:oops:

edit: take a look on these ones!

Huge battle scenes!

Fucking unbelievable

heswp3082.jpg

heswp3084.jpg

heswp3079.jpg

heswp3080.jpg

There was a clever person that ones said "Do not compare a game to the uncomparable"

But hey we are talking about consoles in here :smile: !

The enemy characters seem to be quite low-poly actually, but clever use of normal maps hides it well. The game should be able to render a lot of them...

Look the same as in other ss except the real-time cutscenes which have higher detail and or better tex/lighting (character/s). Neverthless the artwork is really good and this game overall looks very good for a console game.

Now just a question, can she take a bath in the river and does the clothes react to the water? :p

I can't remember if this video has been linked already, but I keep dying listening to it!

Phrases to enter every gamer's lexicon:
...fill our mouths with hot and spicy muck...
...slippery coitals...
...sacred genitals...

Old video, and those lines have been scrapped for the game, at least the line which contains "sacred genitals".

Look the same as in other ss except the real-time cutscenes which have higher detail and or better tex/lighting (character/s). Neverthless the artwork is really good and this game overall looks very good for a console game.

Now just a question, can she take a bath in the river and does the clothes react to the water? :p

Oh so you want to see her wet titties casted under her wet clothes, dont you you little dirty person you? ;)

Looks beautiful!:cool:

But, will the final product run at 60fps?. I'm dying to know! 60fps will make the game even BETTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back