New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

That seriously looks astounding.
I purchased a PS3 for the ICO team's, Naughty Dog's, Insomniac's games and this game. It looks like I will not be let down :D

108390-3-2.jpg

:love: :yep2:

Originally Posted by Oninotsume View Post
That seriously looks astounding.
I purchased a PS3 for the ICO team's, Naughty Dog's, Insomniac's games and this game. It looks like I will not be let down
nice taste

Oh man, I can't even count how many times I've played through all of the Jak games on the PS2, despite the criplling difficulty on some of those Jak 2 missions:LOL:
Got to love them for keeping Action Adventure games alive, and their next game Drake's Fortune looks to take it to another level. This fall is going to be PS3 heaven:D

This game is looking better and better. I want to see a new video. I want to see that snow/night time area.

DeanoC, nAo is that snow/night time bit still in the game?

Some of the pics are really impressive (up close shots, faces, etc) while others aren't so much (blocky enemies, rope textures); however I am much more interested in the game mechanics than the gfx. Anyone know if online co-op will be included?

That is one VERY repulsive woman.

I'm loving the draw distance in lighting in these shots, but it's not exactly comforting that I can identify blurry/low-res textures in 480p sized shots. :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back