What's wrong with everyone?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Everyone's constantly happy with things that have no mathematical basis.
If there are no mathematical grounds for something then why do it? This sickens me dramatically!

I made a statement today during a meeting that *everything* must be mathematically defined or I will simply not look at it.

If there are no mathematical grounds to a feature or a solution to a problem, it's:
*Useless.
*Nonsensical.
*Too difficult to understand.

As well as it would be an ultimate waste of my time.
How can I encourage the use of mathematics as a general tool?

596f752063616e20737461727420627920737065616b696e6720696e2068657861646563696d616c0d0a0d0a636f6c6f6e204400

oh please, i can't just spend all day translating, stop this..
anyway last one is "i love boobs so much". (we agree)

logged in... this user is on your ignore list... that about sums it up.

i.e. first you should worry about how to get people to actually listen to you before you try to make a compelling argument for math.

People do listen to me.
Without me nothing can get done. :LOL:

logged in... this user is on your ignore list... that about sums it up.

i.e. first you should worry about how to get people to actually listen to you before you try to make a compelling argument for math.

“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.â€￾ -- Albert Einstein

My personal interpretation:

“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.â€￾ -- Albert Einstein

Quantifying something doesn't make that something necessarily important.

There are important things that can't be quantifed.

I say stop thinking in math. We have computers to do that...and as you can see they arent quite smart. GIGO

Everyone's constantly happy with things that have no mathematical basis.
If there are no mathematical grounds for something then why do it? This sickens me dramatically!

I made a statement today during a meeting that *everything* must be mathematically defined or I will simply not look at it.

If there are no mathematical grounds to a feature or a solution to a problem, it's:
*Useless.
*Nonsensical.
*Too difficult to understand.

As well as it would be an ultimate waste of my time.
How can I encourage the use of mathematics as a general tool?

That post has not been mathematically defined.

Back