Is unrequited love really that bad?

Wouldn't it be easier just to start a cult?

Seriously, why go about building people from the molecule up when there are people available?

Build a perfect person that fits some immature ideal, and that person is pretty likely to outgrow you.

Wouldn't it be easier just to start a cult?

Seriously, why go about building people from the molecule up when there are people available?

Build a perfect person that fits some immature ideal, and that person is pretty likely to outgrow you.

I want to see how vastly such beings can grow. Besides how can I not let a masterpiece, a work of art, not stand right beside me as an equal or maybe even a superior, not just to me but to any natural born being I may also chose as mate. Polyamory my friend, it's not just human mates but superintelligent beings too.

The strongest sense of love that I've ever had, for a woman that I seeked as a partner, ended up being non-reciprocal despite her insinuating that it was.

There were lots of negative signs during this phase, though.

So I have to wonder if I was really thriving on the idea of living on the edge in the relationship, or simply living in denial of the inevitable end.

I want to see how vastly such beings can grow. Besides how can I not let a masterpiece, a work of art, not stand right beside me as an equal or maybe even a superior, not just to me but to any natural born being I may also chose as mate. Polyamory my friend, it's not just human mates but superintelligent beings too.

Within the real human realm not subject to your masturbatory fantasy, certain practicalities would intrude.

You've already stated you'd build people with the express purpose of joining your harem. You've made no allowance for the possibility they might not want to join.

Your very stated position is that they'd be in a position where your authority is an assumed truth. You also assume that if your harem were so delightfully rife with conflict that they wouldn't come to the conclusion there'd be less of it without the harem and without you.
Your desire to mediate lesbian love, besides highlighting some very odd control issues, as part of some ideal relationship seems to ignore that it wouldn't take much lesbian love to cut you out of the picture entirely.

So your argument is in essence that the ideal relationship is one that ends up without you.

I know some guys which do have something kind of like a "harem in flow", meaning they always have several hot babes to their disposal. They're neither rich, nor beautiful, nor do they have any sort of authority over anyone.

It's all in your peronality and body language, so if you want something like that, get off your arse and go practice seduction on a daily basis till you nailed it down, that's all there is to it.

I know some guys which do have something kind of like a "harem in flow", meaning they always have several hot babes to their disposal. They're neither rich, nor beautiful, nor do they have any sort of authority over anyone.

It's all in your peronality and body language, so if you want something like that, get off your arse and go practice seduction on a daily basis till you nailed it down, that's all there is to it.

will do...... but I'll wait until the japanese release to the market that hair growth product that really works. Girls love bald "heads" but not the ones with brains eyes noses and hears. i assure.

will do...... but I'll wait until the japanese release to the market that hair growth product that really works. Girls love bald "heads" but not the ones with brains eyes noses and hears. i assure.

Trust me, looks are less then 10% of the whole seduction thing. As long as you're clean, care about your body a bit and show a minimum sense of style, the looks part of things is handled.

I don't think those guys would be stupid enough to keep all those babes in the same place so they can delight in managing the catfights.

xxx said:
Trust me, looks are less then 10% of the whole seduction thing. As long as you're clean, care about your body a bit and show a minimum sense of style, the looks part of things is handled.
i guess i have to leave my PSP and games at home then... and buy a DS

eheh.... (style/fashion, you get it?)

Bald "thing" is a big bottleneck if your personality wasn't that good to start with. you know.. and considering my age group is between 20 and 25, and girls my age still buy girl magazines that only have boys with hair on it (and muscles, but i have those...).
The mentality they have at this age its something like "I'm young and someone better always shows up around the corner"... all the girls i know are friends!!! and that only happens if they are friends of my existing friends, or if they need their computed fixed (ding ding ding, winner reason) because they cant stand living without MSN myspace and hi5 to talk with blonde surfer boys.

unrequited love it is. My psp appreciates it lol :)

Within the real human realm not subject to your masturbatory fantasy, certain practicalities would intrude.

You've already stated you'd build people with the express purpose of joining your harem. You've made no allowance for the possibility they might not want to join.

Your very stated position is that they'd be in a position where your authority is an assumed truth. You also assume that if your harem were so delightfully rife with conflict that they wouldn't come to the conclusion there'd be less of it without the harem and without you.
Your desire to mediate lesbian love, besides highlighting some very odd control issues, as part of some ideal relationship seems to ignore that it wouldn't take much lesbian love to cut you out of the picture entirely.

So your argument is in essence that the ideal relationship is one that ends up without you.

I've dabbled into chaos theory, complex systems, neurobiology, molecular biology, abstract logic, psychology, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Why, why have I done all this? Well it just so happens I fell in love with a fifith grader about oh, six years ago. You see me in college and she in fifth grade, I dare not even say a word to her. Such a relationship in this corrupt world is fated to be destroyed, so I figured I might as well find a way to make it last. This here university besides being the cheapest in the whole world is the university she's most likely to go to, so I've been waiting here doing some studying on my free time 24-7 studying ways to make an indestructible human relationship. And after 6yrs of deep 24-7 study of the human mind, I've found a way to break the cycle of serial monogamy and establish an indefinitely lasting(assuming I'm not killed/die and/or she's not killed/dies) relationship.

PS

I've promised myself none of my relationships here at college will be real, they'll only be toy relationships or practice relationships(and that'll be specifically indicated to any girl that I'm with and is looking for something more.). At most friends with benefits, I've sworn to give first chance to this girl once she's arrived here at college, assuming she's developed intellectually and physically to my tastes I'll approach her. If not, I'll just look for a real mate elsewhere. Despite longing for a harem I also like to chose favorites you see.

I don't think those guys would be stupid enough to keep all those babes in the same place so they can delight in managing the catfights.

That's stupid in your book foolish but delightful in mine ;)

This corrupt world and its corrupt laws have kept me for six years from my love, simply because I respect the 'law'. But I will purify and cleanse it, so that one day 5th graders can actually date 30+yr olds without psychological or legal problems. For that I'm developing cures to stds, and perfect side-effect free anticonceptives, and advocating the regulation of reproduction(working on antiaging too, to force such measures out of sheer necessity, heheh.)

Yeah, I don't think a worthwhile analysis would be allowed in this forum.

Did this discussion just take an RSPC turn?
I don't think a discussion on such a matter fits the rules of this section.

Of course they're not in one place, I meant he always has several babes to choose from waiting by the phone :)

Bald "thing" is a big bottleneck if your personality wasn't that good to start with. you know.. and considering my age group is between 20 and 25, and girls my age still buy girl magazines that only have boys with hair on it (and muscles, but i have those...).

I don't get it, over here most girls will freak out if the guy isn't shaved. They don't like hair at all, except on the head. Dude, I'd be happy to be a bit more like you in that regard...

I don't get it, over here most girls will freak out if the guy isn't shaved. They don't like hair at all, except on the head. Dude, I'd be happy to be a bit more like you in that regard...

you said it right....they dont like it, except on the head!

Some had done his homework on the various David Deangelo's, Mystery seduction techniques ;)
You guys should watch "Keys to the VIP" - just type it on youtube and click on the first part of each episode.

I came with the opinion that unrequited love might not be as bad as it is hyped up to be and now I leave knowing that, even if that's true, outside of personal temporary self-pampering, you still come out a loser.

Thanks god for you guys :)

I don't remember making a justice league thread, but I'd like to know what that was about I'm curious now.

BTW, I should add that for people like me there's no problem with unrequited love, I simply help make a better ideal world for all, in the end all benefit from such work. I do not require a particular girl to correspond me, there are many outhere, and If anything through my scientific work I can help bring a better world not just for one girl but for all girls and beings, and that satisfies me.

In the coming age of computer assisted tissue engineered plastic surgery, any look and voice is attainable by anyone. With advanced psychological therapies based on the ever growing body of knowledge regarding the brain, any personality is attainable too. Thus looks and personality are modifiable parameters, and a girl can be a guy or a guy a girl. Artificial wombs(no stretch marks and perfect nutritional development environment, no risk of death either) and the ability to turn stem cells into sperm and egg will allow virtually any partners to have a child, with more advanced skills at genetic engineering even the genetic material from more than 2 partners could go into a viable embryo.

So in the end, I might as well take some of those obsessive compulsive stalker girls after they've become a bit more mentally stable and super model attractive.

back to OP. Unrequited love isn't necessarily a bad thing. If you genuinely love the person in question it's not their love for you which gives you the energy to love them anyway. There's a girl I have had a schoolboy crush on for a long time, mostly bc she is a gorgeous gamer chick. I'm really good friends with her but she lives super far away, if asked I would describe my feeling for her as love, but it would be unrequited. Eventually, if it's meant to happen, it will happen imo. I'm not the type to try and force situations on others. Worst case I have an amazing gamer friend who happens to be a girl.

Hair is a joke, as is a "magic stick". I have long hair and am thoroughly equipped to handle all who seek solace, but I see little action. I'm too busy playing wow, cs and working.

There's a difference in my mind between accepting and embracing.

It happens yes, but we're not really supposed to want it.

It's not healthy to go into a situation where love is not returned with the expectation that it is a desirable long-term prospect. I'd rather think the idea is that it doesn't stay unrequited for long.

The longer it persists, the more I'd say that it's worse.

There's a difference in my mind between accepting and embracing.

It happens yes, but we're not really supposed to want it.

It's not healthy to go into a situation where love is not returned with the expectation that it is a desirable long-term prospect. I'd rather think the idea is that it doesn't stay unrequited for long.

The longer it persists, the more I'd say that it's worse.

I consider it unconditional love, if I've an ex, better to leave her as a friend with benefits than as a thorn on the road ahead. If I like a girl I like her even if she likes another guy/girl, is asexual, goes blind, gets a physical handicap, becomes a vegetable. I try to offer my help in any way I can, and I keep them in mind same way a fire fighter keeps a small girl in a burning building in mind or a father keeps his daughter in his heart.

Same thing it's taken me a lot of deep deep mental development to reach a state where I can be in love with more than one girl at a time, but I've accomplished it. Now, I spread the idea of friends with benefits and the idea that we should spend some serious cash curing all stds and making safe effective reversible sterilizations available as an option for parents with regards to newborns.

Back