time for a new "post a picture of yourself" thread since I cant find the old one!!!

Lessee. Pic of me from a year ending in 7? Here ya go. Guess who's been deputized recently to digitize the family's photo collection? :smile:

Whoa, black and white! I didn't know Geo was pushing 80! ;)

Hey mito. You looks like a Gaucho tche ;)

I was kinda thinking Yakov Smirnoff

smirnoff.jpg

I'm in the tool shirt, the blond tard in the white is Alex from diggnation.
Also got one with kevin from techtv aswell but dont feel like posting.
For the record I'm not a fan of techtv/ diggnation, my friend is, the guy with the "thebroken" tshirt.
Pic is from like august of last year I think.
It's me with my best look.. the shaved head and goatee.
For work I had to shave it... grrrr!

Hey! Rys is moonlighting. Here is the proof.

Or, this is a picture of RYS beating up the ATI rep (notice the red trunks) who refused to give him a R600 review sample.
Ah, my moonlighting from this fair slice of the intarwebnets has been uncovered :devilish:

Oh what the hell, here goes! and yes I'm the badminton God!

How proud do I look? I tried to look as proud as I could :smile:
The beard is actually on and off thing...

nice wall :) ... or is that a TV..? :oops:

:smile:
Yes it's my precious Thomson 61" DLP rear projection 720p TV. I bought it two years ago.
BTW I'm not normally as arrogant as in that pic :smile: , I originally took that picture as joke to intimidate my friend who I play badminton with. I have other pictures too with a war face/badminton racket, but I'm not going to post those :LOL:

I WANT WAR FACE/BADMINTON RACKET!!!! :D

I know I shouldn't...:oops::LOL:

But here comes anyway :devilish:

War face!

And since I got some love here is a free "your ass belongs to me look!"

These are the three pictures that I sended to my friend few hours before our game...Of course I lost BTW, but BUT! he weighs 70lbs less than me and I lost my breath too early, but soon I tell you the court will be mine. Imagine the pictures I shall take then. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

I know I shouldn't...:oops::LOL:

But here comes anyway :devilish:

And since I got some love here is a free "your ass belongs to me look!"

These are the three pictures that I sended to my friend few hours before our game...Of course I lost BTW, but BUT! he weighs 70lbs less than me and I lost my breath too early, but soon I tell you the court will be mine. Imagine the pictures I shall take then. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Some how "Dr Evil" sounds kinda hollow now ;) *L*
(j/k)

Back