time for a new "post a picture of yourself" thread since I cant find the old one!!!

No, no infantry. Although, most any MOS is now a days. A lot more than infantry go on patrols and do convoys. Im a combat engineer. Get to make big booms with C4. :) Also make bridges, etc.

Yeah, that guy us a drill instuctor. Or was, he is now the Fox Company Gunnery Seargant.

younghumus.jpg

:smile2:

Any excuse to get my new stupid haircut out in public :D

zomg.jpg

zomg-rear.jpg

:runaway:

Hey! Rys is moonlighting. Here is the proof.

14.jpg

Or, this is a picture of RYS beating up the ATI rep (notice the red trunks) who refused to give him a R600 review sample.

Really? Switched your gender recently or what?

Just pre-empting the inevitable payback for my earlier comments in this thread.

Lest anyone think I'm a total bully for blasting my 3.5yo in the face in that 2nd pic, she started it!! My back was covered with snow that I was getting pelted with while trying to clear the drive. :D

Megan has gotten HUGE since the last time I saw a pict of her, she's gorgeous.

Thanks Diggie. She's 3'6" at 3.5 years of age. My father had 3 daughters from his first marriage and then me, and I'm the runt at just shy of 6'. Moreover, my mom was 5'10" when she was younger, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Megan hits 5'10" or taller. Watch my son take after my wife's side (Melissa is 5'3", her father is like 5'6") of the family.

Rys-

You punched me in the jaw at a bar in Las Vegas once. My friends dared me to tap your shoulder and tell your Ortiz was the destined victor of the ring, you then proceeded to beat the living shit out of me, put me in a choke hold and stole my girlfriend. The last thing I remember before entering a three month coma was you howling "Iceman rules."

I and my family in the island :)

Attachments

• island.JPG
    island.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Diggie. She's 3'6" at 3.5 years of age. My father had 3 daughters from his first marriage and then me, and I'm the runt at just shy of 6'. Moreover, my mom was 5'10" when she was younger, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Megan hits 5'10" or taller. Watch my son take after my wife's side (Melissa is 5'3", her father is like 5'6") of the family.
Girls grow faster than boys do, it's not just a wive's tale. My daughter is 2-3 years younger than my son and almost his height.

I've noticed it in all the grade school kids too since I've been hanging out there a bit, the girls are almost all taller than the boys in their respective ages.

Lessee. Pic of me from a year ending in 7? Here ya go. Guess who's been deputized recently to digitize the family's photo collection? :smile:

Attachments

• Geo 1967.jpg
    Geo 1967.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 37
Back