LAIR Thread - * Rules: post #469

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop rationalizing why collectively the reviewers should've given the game higher scores. It's beginning to sound like cognitive dissonance.

But this whole, "Everyone is against us" fanaticism is going nowhere and is totally childish. The whole conspiracy / "trying to sink the ship" mindset has no valuable input to the forum at all and makes it nearly impossible to take some of you remotely serious... on a forum where insightful comments and technical/market savvy are the expectation.

Are you even talking about this forum here? If so, I think you're highly exaggerating.

Are you even talking about this forum here? If so, I think you're highly exaggerating.

Hes not exaggerating.

2 very anticipated PS3 games tanked\flopped review vise, and a ton of people are bashing the reviewers and making up conspiracy theories... It seems people are unnable to believe that the games brilliant.

I have never experienced something like this (not on such a big scale anyway), and its happening on every game forum i have checked. They rather believe the marketing\hype campaign over actual reviews.

No he's not exaggerating at all. In fact, it's rather embarrassing that such a discussion continues. Thread locked. If you're willing to discuss the actual game instead of reviewer bias feel free to open a new Lair thread (if the discussion pops up there as well, it is going to rain a few bans).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back