Colgate 360

In all seriousness though that tootbrush just reminds me of a 360. Even the design and the colors chosen looks like xbox 360 colors. When I saw the commercial, I could've sworn the "only on xbox 360" logo would come up when it was finished. I don't know.....I guess it's just me.

...why... on earth... did they have an ad with a woman... and show an animation of sperm being brushed out of teeth...

Well come on, it shouldn't be too hard to come up with at least some associations. You americans sure are a conservative bunch. :cool:

can anyone translate french??

The sperms symbolize bacteria, etc.

EDIT:
Allegedly happened at university here:
A professor wanted to show off the oral flora under the microscope. So he took a quick sample from somebody in the audience. After taking a short look, he said: "I guess somebody did his boyfriend a favour early this morning."

there is a ps1 game called "X-360" :LOL:

x360c.jpg

The first time I saw the ad for that toothbrush, I instantly thought "cash in!".

Don't really know how they get away with it.

The sperms symbolize bacteria, etc.

EDIT:
Allegedly happened at university here:
A professor wanted to show off the oral flora under the microscope. So he took a quick sample from somebody in the audience. After taking a short look, he said: "I guess somebody did his boyfriend a favour early this morning."

Lol I didnt see this post before. Thats God damn funny :LOL:

They work pretty well, the downside is the tongue cleaner doesn't feel like it is doing anything.
Frankly I think this one sucks. It's the worst toothbrush I've ever used..

There's just not enough bristles to do a proper job. Damn thing looks like a star trek spaceship but in reality it's got the performance of a soviet-era Skoda.

Peace.

At least I can say I can afford a 360 now? <checks brush price>
Ouch maybe not.:cry:

The brushing minigame would work well on the wii. I cleaned that mofo out!

Back