ever hurt anus?

I pooped this morning and experienced only very mild discomfort after wiping- a tremendous improvement. I also smeared plenty of neosporin on my butthole.

Yes, but KILER is a white boy living in a city (forgot which) in Australia.

It's not that hard, all you have to do is read the "location" thing under the K.I.L.E.R thing to the left of his posts.

Say you wouldnt think twice about using the Toilet-Paper in Australia:

Yeah that's the sort of thing that's going to make you think twice about going to Australia for a dump.

Anyway back on topic, why are there so many experts on ripped anae at B3D, and moreover why are body-builders particularly clued-up in arse fissure avoidance? Is it a hazard of the profession?

One other thing...docusate sodium (stool softener) can help a lot but it's seriously expensive anywhere but Costco. And DO NOT listen to Russ. Mild curry is no problem but stay far far away from the vindaloo. You'll actually scream in pain if you don't :)

I used to go to this restaurant that made their vindaloo very mild. Then I went to another. Bastards. :devilish:

Hey, my ass deserves the very best.

Without a doubt:

rams2.jpg

Well, where I live East Indians are the largest ethnic group, so there's no shortage of it! In fact, there's a decent Indian restaurant right in my neighbourhood (actually, it's the only restaurant here).

Sage, I feel your pain. I've had to deal with crap like that. Lesson learned: from now on, I'm making damned sure to eat enough fiber!

Trust me, you do not want to leave constipation untreated for too long. It gets painful.

I've had this for years off and on. Maybe it's time I start eating some fiber. :eek:
Yeah, you do not want to wait until you've injured yourself. You can end up spending a couple of days in constant pain, and if you have to go again during that time, well, it's downright agony. And once you've injured yourself once, it becomes easier to do it a second time. So best to just be careful now.

Back