ever hurt anus?

Just get the bran diet going. I had the same problem the last three weeks because my food intake was alcohol and meat with some fruit here and there (not enough fibre to make good). Chug a box of it in one day and let the force flow through you. :)

Just get the bran diet going. I had the same problem the last three weeks because my food intake was alcohol and meat with some fruit here and there (not enough fibre to make good). Chug a box of it in one day and let the force flow through you. :)

Well my diet seems to be pretty good right now... its just the wiping that really makes it hurt... I cant imagine what it would be if I didnt have supersoft paper

Not to be too graphic, but they also recommend 3-4 20 minute warm baths...the warm water helps relax the sphincter which allows blood to flow better and speed healing. Until you're more healed stay FAR away from jalepenos and their cousins. Get really good soft TP too.

One other thing...docusate sodium (stool softener) can help a lot but it's seriously expensive anywhere but Costco. And DO NOT listen to Russ. Mild curry is no problem but stay far far away from the vindaloo. You'll actually scream in pain if you don't :)

Not to be too graphic, but they also recommend 3-4 20 minute warm baths...the warm water helps relax the sphincter which allows blood to flow better and speed healing. Until you're more healed stay FAR away from jalepenos and their cousins. Get really good soft TP too.

Unfortunately, I don't have a bathtub.

Fortunately, the toiletpaper I buy is practically made of silk.

Anyone here ever slightly ripped their anus while excreting? I'm wondering how long this is going to take to heal.

I had that (called anal fissure actually) a few years ago. A surgery was needed, but all is fine afterwards. Better to get it handled fast, otherwise it tends to get worse pretty soon.

Oh yeah, use magnesium tabs to soften the stool and get some (artificial) urea-based medical bath (1-2 times a day for 20 minutes) and wash your ass with it everytime after crapping too. It's for desinfection and helps the healing as well as reducing the pain.

Back