Rumor:the end of console wars?-IGN insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsek

Newcomer
I just found this:
http://gamed.nl/view/23835
but I am not insider can anyone search it?Is it something new or just a rumor?

- Sequel
- Transfer
- Cancellation
- Change or Guard
- Ongoing to exist

This annoucement will be a shocking one. It will mark an end to the next-gen war and bring peace to the Gaming hardware board.

It's interesting, though I think slightly over hyped lol

From the ropey translation, it looks like some developer could possibly be jumping ship.
Must be quite a large one, considering all the hyped up, pre announcement, guff. And since it's in conjuction with a Japanese site, I'm guessing it's a japanese developer.......

Or, more likey, it's nothing exciting at all. :rolleyes:

Evidentally, we'll find out tomorrow.

"This annoucement will be a shocking one. It will mark an end to the next-gen war and bring peace to the Gaming Hardware Board."
:LOL: I'm so relieved. So many ******s have been lost in the line of duty.

I bet they are porting final fantasy to the Wii, complete with a realistic chocobo wiimote attachment.

Or it may be an experiment in internet hype :)

I bet they are porting final fantasy to the Wii, complete with a realistic chocobo wiimote attachment.

Or it may be an experiment in internet hype :)

This rumor has nothing to do with Square according to the link .

- Sequel
- Transfer
- Cancellation
- Change or Guard
- Ongoing to exist

My kojima senses are tingling.

Change and Guard are straight from the FF series. Still, it's all hype from a no-name internet site. Why would they have this exclusive info?

MGS4 and FFXIII aren't as strong a force in games as the GTA franchise and that's already coming to the X360... even such a more than unlikely move wouldn't be enough to decide any 'war' yet.

my first guess would be that this guy is full of crap.
my second guess would be Tekken 6, given the Namco/Bandai conference scheduled tomorrow

I'm and insider. What am I supposed to be looking for?

There is a microsoft event in Japan tomorrow and rumors of a big announcement.

It's supposed to have originated from a Japanese forum, from what I've read.So I assume it's an "end of console wars" from a Japanese perspective. GTA is out, then.

Dragon Quest 9? Maybe a port of MGS with Kojima not overlooking it (change of guard)? Shenmue 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back