The LAST R600 Rumours & Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that there would have to be a launch in the first place... :devilish:

I just want any glimpse of info, dammit!

You may need to wait until all the chinese finishing their New year celerbration ;)
I hope some of them might get the R600 sample card come in the "Red" envelop...

I stand corrected. :oops: I must have been thinking of FP precision. My bad.

So...Dave...question:

Can we expect the ability for guarenteed instant context switching somewhere down the road in shortly-upcoming AMD graphic products? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected. :oops: I must have been thinking of FP precision. My bad.

So...Dave...question:

Can we expect the ability for instant context switching somewhere down the road in shortly-upcoming AMD graphic products?

Doesn't DX10 support that.

R600 is a myth now.
A fairytale told for wanting children wideeyed of wonder.

More tightlipped than this never been and is now a cursed seen and the world never same been now.

Where is it?
Ah well, NDA must lift soon.
:LOL:

I can safely say we haven't signed any NDA yet, and I doubt anyone else has. If the leaked timeframes are correct, you'd assume AMD to be contacting reviewers to sign NDAs within 2-3.5 weeks... Of course, we won't be able to tell you when we actually sign it!

Now, I ponder if legally speaking, posting "We didn't sign the NDA" every day and suddenly no longer saying that can be considered an infringement. Hmm, probably not worth the risk. :LOL:

Uttar

Wasnt valentine's the day we were *supposed* to get the tech preview?

I always thought that a pretty silly story. And it wasn't the day the public would get it, but the day the press would get it, if I'm recalling correctly.

I always thought that a pretty silly story. And it wasn't the day the public would get it, but the day the press would get it, if I'm recalling correctly.
Hexus beanz
ATi is targeting February 14 - Valentine's Day - for getting R600 review samples into the hands of the press.
Geo
worship2dj2.gif

What if the nice girls have to fight an army of toys in the rain, with white t-sh... Okay, I'll just STFU before this becomes downright stupid ;)

Uttar

This will be a dream come true :LOL:

AMD PR team need to wake up, leaking infos about technology demos not enough, they need to leak a picture from the retail card, before the supercheap 8800gts 320mb hit the stores ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back