GTR 2 on X360 [30 march 2007]

GTR, the racing simulation developed by SimBin Development TEAM AB is
finally nearing the finishing line. This one will be crossed on March 30,
2007 for the greatest pleasure of the driver that sleeps in each one of us.
This port of GTR 2 from PC will allow us to race with the cars of the
seasons 2004 and 2005 and will make it possible to have fun racing on the
circuits in a 24-hour Mode. So puth the pedal to the metal because asphalt
will burn on Xbox 360.
90185727.jpg
http://www.xbox-gamer.net/actualite-xbox360-GTR-se-dote-d-une-date_11226.html

? Is this a big deal? or did we not know anything about this game?

I'm not really familiar with this game...

? Is this a big deal? or did we not know anything about this game?

Announced a long while back but due to its HARCORE sim nature not on many people's radar. This is one of the good thing about PC support... I love PC games :love:

I'm not really familiar with this game...

A serious racing sim. Not perfect, but check the reviews online. There is even a demo out on the PC, but warning, high learning curve.

I'm buying the 360 wheel today, does GTR support the wheel and force-feedback, anyone?

Same Q, my other one:

Will it be 60fps?

will be fantastic if it will support the triple screens + FF wheel as Forza 2:

Is this MS's way to get the diehard racers to buy 3 Xbox 360s? There are PC gamers crazy enough for this, maybe they are aiming to cash in on this limited market? Ok, cash out, he he :LOL:

So the Xbox version of GTR will be a port of GTR2 then...? I've been a fan of the series since it existed as a mod for F1 2000.

So does anybody know what's being compromized in the 360 version? I don't expect it to support TrackIR, Logitec's new wheel with the clutch and gated shifter, and I wonder if it'll support the volume of online racers (60) as well as online driver changes. Also I get the impression that it won't generate MoTeC ADL2 telemetry data that can you can analyze in MoTeC's interpreter.

while i havent played a lot of gtr 2, i did play the demo on the pc. it might be different with a wheel(i played it on a dual analog controller) but the game doesnt feel any closer to a real car than any other sim ive played. we are still years away. i dont rly see the importance of AI in a racing game to be honest, or how 1 game can be so superior to another in that regard.

Is this MS's way to get the diehard racers to buy 3 Xbox 360s? There are PC gamers crazy enough for this, maybe they are aiming to cash in on this limited market? Ok, cash out, he he :LOL:

Well technically it's not limited to 3.. :p :devilish: :devilish: :oops:

I wouldn't waste my money on the Xbox360 junk they call racing wheel. You can get way better one most likely at the same price from logitech.

I haven't tested the official xbox 360 FF wheel. So why is it bad anyway? Please compare it to Driving force Pro if possible.. Thanks in advance.

Back