The GT5 expectation thread (including preview titles)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, foolish me. I thought this was a new different one but clearly it isn't!

There are some new screens on Neogaf.
Fucking incredible.
The graphics and the fact that we STILL have no release date.

(edit)
PD has added per object motion blur to GT5's 30 fps rendering mode (replay)
Awesome.

Yes, seems like they;ve kicked up the realism 3 or 4 notches over Prologue.

I guess GT6 will have GT5 replay mode level graphics in game much like GT4 did over GT3.

Other things I've noticed the engine and tire "screaching" noise (if you want to call it that) Has finally got an update and sounds like it should.

Damage also looks like it might actually have a relation to what you hit as apposed to the "you hit the front so it's all caved in" approach we've seen in other games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, seems like they;ve kicked up the realism 3 or 4 notches over Prologue.

I guess GT6 will have GT5 replay mode level graphics in game much like GT4 did over GT3.

Was that really realtime in any way? Looked more like CGI from pixar.

Footage is from replay mode. I'm not sure what, if any, CG there is.
The lighting and modelling look comparable to what you get with GT5P's replay mode.

I am a happy camper if even some of that is realtime. It just looks so much more realistic than prologue on my TV.

Sure hope that damage is on all cars not just WRC.

Great news anyway, WRC + NASCAR + All the normal GT stuff is like 3 games in one :D

Hope its finished soon thought, im getting tired of waiting. Oh well, there is always forza 3 in the meantime

Sure hope that damage is on all cars not just WRC.

Great news anyway, WRC + NASCAR + All the normal GT stuff is like 3 games in one :D

Hope its finished soon thought, im getting tired of waiting. Oh well, there is always forza 3 in the meantime

I'd be willing to wager that the damage will be WRC / NASCAR only.

Racing cars models implies more cars than just WRC and NASCAR, as there are plenty of racing cars in GT that doesn't compete in those two types of racing.

DJ12, how about posting a reply in the CL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back