Microsoft Firefox?

Nothing stopping MS from branching off a Firefox build and releasing it as their own under a different name, though. Perhaps not a bad idea, but I'd expect we're more likely to see pigs to fly first. :LOL:

I liked the following bit under support in the Install / Uninstall instructions:

* Note: Previous installations of browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, will automatically be overwritten. The removal of Microsoft Firefox from your system violates international copyright law. Therefore, you cannot legally uninstall Microsoft Firefox.

:D

Ahahaha, it never ceases to put me in a fit of laughter whenever someone sees this site and immediately think it's true. I showed it to a few friends and each one of them within 10 seconds started an uproar about how Microsoft is the devil and they're buying out Mozilla or some such crap.

Ahhh, such fun. :devilish:

Ahahaha, it never ceases to put me in a fit of laughter whenever someone sees this site and immediately think it's true. I showed it to a few friends and each one of them within 10 seconds started an uproar about how Microsoft is the devil and they're buying out Mozilla or some such crap.

Ahhh, such fun. :devilish:

Chalk me up as another that did the same thing :LOL:

Back