Lost planet screens

this may overtake GoW for me as my Multiplayer 3rdPS to go with CoD3 for my FPS :smile:

great to hear they are listening

New images at Xboxyde

I thought the graphics are good enough after the single player demo.. However, it seems they have quiet polished the games afterwards... Now, it looks much better... Good work capcom...

Last edited by a moderator:
the graphic fidelity of the Multiplayer demo (which is most likely reduced from SP) approaches GoW quality to me.

the graphics are way up there. :cool:

I just downloaded the E3 06 demo, man the game rocks. It's quite arcade-like, the VS units adds nice gameplay elements, the grapling hook is dope too. :p

I love this game. I think it blows Gears ot of the water. I can play the 2 level demo of Planet for longer than it takes to get bored with Gears.

Too many damn cut scenes. The combat seems interesting enough, but I don't like the way they break up the combat with looong cut scenes.

So we have a pretty good idea of what RE5 will look like technically?Expect any similarities in gameplay mechanics.

It's actually had a few so-so reviews to date - I believe the Gamebrink is the only "super" one to date. Check the GameRankings :cry:

Still, I'll likely buy-in.

It's actually had a few so-so reviews to date - I believe the Gamebrink is the only "super" one to date. Check the GameRankings :cry:

Still, I'll likely buy-in.

Gamebrink is the only one that has an online review, the others might as well be fake entries.

Cheers

well the reviews all talk about "retro-cool" and "very strong simple virtues" (edge)
I think that this game is a very enjoyable arcade shooter that uses the power of nextgen for classic oldschool gameplay (with a twist).

if one does not expect ultra-fps-sophistication but instead is looking for some pure arcade fun, I think he will more than enjoy Lost Planet.

Back