Black Friday Indeed

linthat22

Regular
My mother just called me and told me that my youngest older brother passed away today. He was going to be 20 next month. *big exhalation*

I really don't know what to do, my Dad offered a free plane ticket to go visit my mom, but I don't know. I feel so uncomfortable about it.

Awww dude.
I'm sorry to here that...
All I can offer is my sincere condolences.
I hope you and your family will get through it.

Sorry to hear that mate. Get on the plane and go see your mother regardless of how you feel, because you will regret it at some point if you don't. Family is the most important thing in the world. Just go hug your mother and tell her you love her and that you're there for her.

Wow, ugh. Truly sorry to hear that. I think you should go home, otherwise I have the feeling that later on, you'd regret not being there. Of course I have no clue about your particular family dynamics...

Sorry for your loss, linthat. If there's any doubt at a time like this, go be with family.

sorry to hear. I also agree with the rest that you should go home and see your mom. She will need alot of support.

I'm sorry for your loss. If you wish to talk to anyone or just vent you can always pm me. We're here for you.

I appreciate all the sentiments.

I got some good news. I'll be flying out on Wednesday with my wife!!! She was afraid she wouldn't be able to get off, but she did. We'll be returning home on Saturday.

They're cremating my brother today and will be holding the ceremony tomorrow. I chose not to go to the ceremony, because my eldest brother died when I was 13 and it was hard on me. So I'm going the day after and will be staying awhile. The cool thing is that my sister will be there also till Saturday. I haven't seen her in 16 years.

Thank you all again!!!

My mother just called me and told me that my youngest older brother passed away today. He was going to be 20 next month. *big exhalation*

I really don't know what to do, my Dad offered a free plane ticket to go visit my mom, but I don't know. I feel so uncomfortable about it.

My sincere condolences, that's really sad.

At all costs, go and be with your mother. One needs his family more than anything in moments like this one.

Back