1000 Xbox 360s $100 (each) on Amazon.com on Thanksgiving

Acert93

Artist formerly known as Acert93
Legend
Video Explaining Special Buy

Basically, Amazon has 4 products up for vote. The Xbox 360 has over 88% of the votes. Whichever wins, and it looks like a landslide, will go on sale at 2pm EST / 11am PST on Thankgiving day through the special checkout.

Neat promotion... not sure I will be around a PC unfortunately. Anyone willing to help me get a next gen console?

Video Explaining Special Buy

Basically, Amazon has 4 products up for vote. The Xbox 360 has over 88% of the votes. Whichever wins, and it looks like a landslide, will go on sale at 2pm EST / 11am PST on Thankgiving day through the special checkout.

Neat promotion... not sure I will be around a PC unfortunately. Anyone willing to help me get a next gen console?

Nice job Acert, now everyone knows! Neg rep on its way! ;)

I am definetely going to try to get one. I already have a 360 and need one to give away for christmas. So thank you Acert I wouldn't have known without you some possitive rep on the way.

Im hoping I am still at the house at that time. My DSL is slightly faster than my in-laws.

Either way, I will have my laptop ready.

I voted for Barbie.

More seriously, too bad it's only a core...still a good deal. Will be gone in 3 seconds though.

No need for typing when you have it set up for one click. ;)

One click won't work on this......read the "how to buy" for these type items. It's not through the normal purchase methods (normal item search or one click). You have a special page to go through so that they can track that only 1000 are processed.

One click won't work on this......read the "how to buy" for these type items. It's not through the normal purchase methods (normal item search or one click). You have a special page to go through so that they can track that only 1000 are processed.

God damnit! Don't clue them in. ;) The more other people screw up, the better chance I have...:cool:

Everyone get ready on Thanksgiving day at 2pm eastern/11am pacific. :arrow:

I voted for the Prime Membership. If you order a lot of stuff off the site like me free 2-day shipping for a year for $40 is a great value. And the $100 toys gift certificate is a nice extra. I was cringing as I saw the X360 votes rising. Oh well, these cheap X360s for the same price I bought my Gamecube is sure to make whoever can get one really happy.

I guess I would have to pre input my data on a notepad and copy paste :)

if one click won't work...

been wanting another X360 so I don't have to move my current one when I want to use it elsewhere :)

Be Kind to Your Beyond3D Brethren

I wished you guys who already have a 360 would be considerate enough to let us poor folks get one by not trying to order one. Please be kind to your Beyond3D Brethren PLEASE?! I'm going to try to get one. If I can't get one Thursday, I won't be able to afford to buy one till next fall. I'm dirt poor guys, seriously. :(

Tommy McClain

I wished you guys who already have a 360 would be considerate enough to let us poor folks get one by not trying to order one. Please be kind to your Beyond3D Brethren PLEASE?! I'm going to try to get one. If I can't get one Thursday, I won't be able to afford to buy one till next fall. I'm dirt poor guys, seriously. :(

Tommy McClain
This ones for you AzBat:

cough xbox360 129$ at target black friday cough
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129888

That target deal was never confirmed. In fact using my own judgement I would have to say it was all but proven to be complete horseshit. Either way, I'll be looking to snake a 'cheap as hell 360' for my new 65" mitsu 1080p TV =D. I'd like a PS3 and a Wii more, but have such a viable 'life' as to limiting me from standing in bogus lines for weeks at a time.

Back