XCM XFPS 360 - First Picture

seriously... im going to buy 360 right now if my mouse and keyboard work like they do on my PC.

/waits for more information

If it works properly MS would better makes them standart right now. (the adoption rate can be hight for that kind of devices i guess).
It can be something ennoying for equity on live.

A couple of devs have said they do not want to balance K/M and controller playing together in a game. FPS on consoles seem to slow everything down plus include some kind of auto aim to help the controllers out. If this thing works, it may be down right cheating when up against a.i. and other players in a console fps. This is why M$ probably will not release this officially

A couple of devs have said they do not want to balance K/M and controller playing together in a game. FPS on consoles seem to slow everything down plus include some kind of auto aim to help the controllers out. If this thing works, it may be down right cheating when up against a.i. and other players in a console fps. This is why M$ probably will not release this officially

False.

At E3 I stood there and watched as 360 gamers playing Shadowrun against PC gamers were ownng them. Yes you heard right, controller gamers owning kb&micers. "Oh the pc gamers must have sucked." Nope.. I watch and even played on the PC and at times was getting owned by controller gamers.

How is this possible ? Easy, the controls for Shadowrun on the 360 are EXACTLY the same as Halo 2. All these Halo 2 nerds were straight up owning pc gamers who assumed they'd cream them. Literally there was like 20 of us there standing jaws to the floor.

I think PC gamers are in for a surprise. I know I was.

most devs dont realize that a good gamepad gamer can match a good Kb+mice gamer.
Insomniac made that mistake just now in the name of "balance".

Well how is that called "balance" when PC gamers new to consoles (this gen graphics are making many pc ppl aware and interested) are against old console gamers in a deathmatch? its not balanced at all.
Its the same as saying "...we console devs dont give a crap about you pc gamers. Consoles are for console folks, and you, i dont need your money"
these choices that Console devs make are splitting gamers.

Every PC game as options for gamepads.... how about that?! tells a story doesn't it

How is this possible ? Easy, the controls for Shadowrun on the 360 are EXACTLY the same as Halo 2. All these Halo 2 nerds were straight up owning pc gamers who assumed they'd cream them. Literally there was like 20 of us there standing jaws to the floor.

I think you're biased against console players. At least refer to "PC gamers" as elitist snobs. Pft... Halo 2 nerds, show some neutrality! :devilish:

:p

False.

At E3 I stood there and watched as 360 gamers playing Shadowrun against PC gamers were ownng them. Yes you heard right, controller gamers owning kb&micers. "Oh the pc gamers must have sucked." Nope.. I watch and even played on the PC and at times was getting owned by controller gamers.

No we aren't I saw how bad the controllers users got owned in Q3 if you think after 6 months the pc vets won't rock someone with a 360 pad you're in denial. Take out autoaim and the difference becomes quite clear. Unless the Halo2 nerds were playing say Cal I or who could go quite far in a cpl or ECWG tourney what you said means crap. Because we all know high level players go to non public event like E3.

Back