Wii version of Zelda: Twilight Princess reviews coming in

I'd be more upset that, if it runs on Gamecube, obviously they're not taking advantage of the 64 MB more RAM or 50% more power in Wii. And as good as it looks already, that's a shame.

I also dont care for the Ocarina of Time comparisons, as that game was sometimes boring..not as good as SNES Zelda.
________
Alessandra cam

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be more upset that, if it runs on Gamecube, obviously they're not taking advantage of the 64 MB more RAM or 50% more power in Wii. And as good as it looks already, that's a shame.
The graphics are the exact same as the gamecube version but it only supports widescreen in the Wii version.

And yes 35 hours is not enough because there's still only 3 reviews up on gamerankings...

The graphics are the exact same as the gamecube version but it only supports widescreen in the Wii version.

The graphics are actually entirely flipped on the Wii version. If you compare GC screenshots with Wii shots it will be look reversing them in a mirror. They did this beacuse Link is right handed in the Wii version. Even all the cut scenes are flipped.

The graphics are actually entirely flipped on the Wii version. If you compare GC screenshots with Wii shots it will be look reversing them in a mirror. They did this beacuse Link is right handed in the Wii version. Even all the cut scenes are flipped.
Yeah I forgot about that. It doesn't look noticeable in the town or dungeons but I heard the overworld looks bad because of that.

Lol that's a funny fix. Maybe they should allow players to choose wether they are left or right handed. Seems to me it disadvantages any left handed players.

1up's Jeremy Parish gives a perfect 10.
Jeremy Parish said:
I'm sure there will be the requisite Internet Drama in the wake of this -- accusations of Nintendo bias despite my initial ambivalence about the game and a rather less than kind score for a major Nintendo game or game or two -- but it's the Internet's job to be retarded. So 'tard away, friends. No amount of whining can change the fact that this game is absolutely fantastic.

Gerstmann gave Wind Waker a 9.3.

His main complaints about TP are "IT IS ZELDA AND I'M TIRED OF TRADITIONAL ZELDA GAMEPLAY" ...

I also dont care for the Ocarina of Time comparisons, as that game was sometimes boring..not as good as SNES Zelda.

They also won't be taking advantage of the extra space a DVD provides which is a shame. It's still gorgous, just can't help but wonder 'what could have been'

Gerstmann gave Wind Waker a 9.3.

His main complaints about TP are "IT IS ZELDA AND I'M TIRED OF TRADITIONAL ZELDA GAMEPLAY" ...

His opinion seemed valid to me... What really suprised me was how he complained about the Wiimote, saying it was nothing more than a gimmick in Twilight Princess that just emulates button pressing with the swinging of the Wiimote and Nunchuck.

Thanks gamespot.I just woke up(i live in europe) and have nothing to do until the afternoon.Reading the threads about this review on various forums will keep me occupied and give me plenty of laughs.

Back