It's been boring here and I miss this guy

Reverend

Banned
Scali.

Yeah, it's ironic I'd banned him back then but, shit, it was kinda fun (like here) now that I'd just done some recent site-searching. Hehe :LOL:

I mean, look at this jewel from him :

The guys at Beyond3D may know enough to spin a teapot in D3D, but I don't think they have the skill and knowledge it takes to write something like 3DMark05 or an actual game.

It's kinda odd that no one actually questioned him if he had the "skill and knowledge" (beyond a "teapot renderer") to create a game or 3DM05 in that thread!

Shit, did I say I'm kinda bored with this forum?

Reverend said:
Shit, did I say I'm kinda bored with this forum?

Which begs the obvious question, why are you here then?

Personally I find life in general boring (but it's not like the option is any better) and occasionally post turgid crap on forums (much like this response), but that doesn't change anything, nor even give the illusion of doing so.

Maybe you should buy a puppy, they can be fun.

I'm freaking pissed.
You people use your normal maps for lighting, guess what I use them for?
Physics caluclations.

You know what else?
At this current time I have all my geometry of a 3D model in a freaking texture. Why? It just so happens that I DO NOT FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!! NOT EVEN MY VIDEO CARD CAN LOAD THE TEXTURE!

My game runs under 1e-3 fps, but guess what? Who gives a shit?
I do things my way or it's the highway.

j/k

Maybe you should buy a puppy, they can be fun.

P.J. says yes:

pj1.jpg

:yes:

That is a samoyed.
That particular one is P.J (although when he was young). He is somewhat insane (but in a good way) :)

hm... can you demonstrate to us how to activate the microwave with your head poking in?

I imagine there's a simple catch you could wedge open instead. Somehow I doubt microwave doors are built to thwart safecrackers.

And seriously Rev, enough already. There is nothing keeping you here.

If you take apart a microwave there is a safety mechanism which you can disable that keeps the microwave from turning on when the door is open.

Back