AMD & ATI Website

I love the way they've taken all the existing pictures of ATI's cards and just leaned a CPU against it... :rolleyes:

Indeed. :rolleyes:

Well, it is essentially the same design as ATI's but done in green, I don't think it looks bad from an aesthetic pov but it is green afterall, same as nvidia.

I was right with you Vysez. In fact I would be willing to bet in another year the ATI brand will be gone completely. Dave, are there any plans to continue making Intel chipsets at all?

I was right with you Vysez. In fact I would be willing to bet in another year the ATI brand will be gone completely. Dave, are there any plans to continue making Intel chipsets at all?

Can you even get any of those now? None of the mainstream companies seem to be doing an ATI chipset for Core 2 Duo. They just got cold feet, which is a pity as the new ATI chipset is supposed to be pretty good for Intel.

I like the why car companies and conglomerates buy out over car companies and then hold a press conference smearing thier own faeces on the conquered companies logo trashing the brand name they paid $$ for eventually ceasing production of anything related to that brand name. Same goes for whitegoods, even the majority of what you buy at a supermarket.

Amd will brand exisiting Ati - Intel capable chipsets "AMD" changing the logo to a "..i.." and then cease to produce anything for 75%+ of the market in a silicon simulation of the art of Hara kari. After all this is personal and not business.

Whilst I am on it: Nvidia has decided to stop all production of 4x4 capable chipsets and will implement platform checks into thier GFX card bioses rendering a "Ner Ner Ner Ner" message on bootup of Non Intel/Nvidia platforms.

Back