Def Jam maxes out PS3 capabilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that kinda obvious it's a PR statement? Hell, the game runs @ like 15fps right now, your telling me they can't get higher than that in the final version because its already using 100% of the power? :LOL:

Yeah, when you're code is a horrible mess its not hard to see your memory leak completely consume all the memory and your terrible coding cause infinit loops to the point where the CPU is like "what the hellzzzzzz."

Yeah I know people don't expect too much from EA in general.

But isn't their Chicago studio the one which produced FN3?

Well I could make a Pong game and brink the PS3 to its knees, sure Def Jam does not look like Pong, but on the other hand I doubt they have maxed the PS3 power...

That's really a quality forum we have there.. B.t.w if they really maxed the PS3 out this means the size of this game is some 25/50 GB.

AFAIK the city in the background gets destroyed in time with the music, and more spectacularly if you do better. To represent how awesome you are.

So I'll reserve judgement till the inevitable video comes out. Screengrabs won't do it justice if it's what they say it is.

Then again it could be rubbish. Time will tell.

pic

That's really a quality forum we have there.. B.t.w if they really maxed the PS3 out this means the size of this game is some 25/50 GB.

What does the disk size have to do with maxing out the hardware capabilities?

Not saying that their claims are even remotely correct, but your arguement against it is the classic 1+1=3 arguement.

What does the disk size have to do with maxing out the hardware capabilities?

Not saying that their claims are even remotely correct, but your arguement against it is the classic 1+1=3 arguement.

and what is this all about?
Blu-Ray = hardware.. you do the rest of the math but this time correct.

Bluray drive = hardware.

Bluray disk = Media

There is a difference you know. Well, maybe you don't, judging from your response.

Oh..according to me the Bluray disk is also hardware and is used to contain data. this data could contain media..well this is getting offtopic.

AFAIK the city in the background gets destroyed in time with the music, and more spectacularly if you do better. To represent how awesome you are.

So I'll reserve judgement till the inevitable video comes out. Screengrabs won't do it justice if it's what they say it is.

Then again it could be rubbish. Time will tell.

pic
The video has been out for a week or so:
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/6937

I think it looks very nice, especially compared to other fighters out there. Just that it's slow as molasses and looks like it won't be fun in the least. :( But that's my opinion. PEACE.

Oh..according to me the Bluray disk is also hardware and is used to contain data. this data could contain media..well this is getting offtopic.

Well, that's according to you.

According to the rest of the word the disk is not part of the console hardware. It's not included with the console, and it isn't required to use the console. It's just the media format where data is stored, and it's only one of several media formats the system can run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back