Lost

I can understand your frustration with the show, but I have faith in the writers.

They have an endpoint. They're operating within a set of rules. It's just that the island is full of mystery.

Supernatural, in a way.

Pfft... excuses excuses :devilish:

Don't get me wrong, i love it at times, but some episodes just drive me insane because if they didn't exist, nothing would change to Lost as a show. Heck, if some episodes never existed, the show would be much more coherent!! :p

What people dont understand about this show is that it is virtually lots of mini shows in one, with many story arcs going at once and often connecting to each other, which is what I like about it. People are used to linear shows where you would see Hurley’s hallucinatory friend and then the next few episodes continue on that arc and you find everything out, which is why they get all confused and mad when the next episode comes along and its on a completely different subject. How many shows exist today which have story telling like that, I cant think of any of the top of my head which I watch. I say keep the questions and unknowns going, its still a great show, not like Smallville, thats become an absolute joke. (someone really needs to tell the producers to get rid of that red coat, he just looks so stupid in it)

You just have to look at my sig to realise I like it though :p

I didnt really learn anything new from episode 3, we already knew there was severe paranormal and precognition activity on the island that couldn't be explained away by scifi/others/hallucination or whatever.

I didnt really learn anything new from episode 3, we already knew there was severe paranormal and precognition activity on the island that couldn't be explained away by scifi/others/hallucination or whatever.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED S2.

And i'd love to know how on earth they guys in the hatch survived the implosion. I mean, if it imploded, they should be mince meat... Instead, they're outside, still -mostly- well and alive...

Now they're gonna have to explain how people teleported out of there too...

I could actually list the things they still have to explain.

It's good to have many stories running in parallel, but they shouldn't just drop them when they feel like it without explaining things. They should close things off and then start a new parallel story and so on, not add stories upon stories without ever explaining anything.

I also follow the series as they come out in the states... I like it so far, I don't really mind the fact that more mysteries are introduced all the time. I think that questions themselves make the overall picture more clear even without the answers. If it was the only show I follow, I'd be pissed for sure, but as I watch lot of shows, the wait to get answers is not so grueling. Once a week is a bit too slow pace to watch lost though. It would be better to wait for the whole season to come out, but I just don't have the patience for that.

I do agree that killing Ana Lucia and that other chick at the same time was not very good thing as there were interesting things related to that other chick too, and they are also probably put under a carpet now. Overall it's pretty good show, and hell I'm watching Smallville as well so complaining about lost would be kind of well... wrong:)

The survival of the implosion is like the airplane crash to begin with (or Lock gaining his voice or control of his limbs), simply supernatural events which will need to be explained. (for instance one of the popular hypothesis's is that they all died in the crash and are in purgatory)

If only there was a white polar bear or black smoke smiley to go along with that runaway smile...

winkpq8.gif

Ok after all i said in this thread...

This week's episode was AMAZING. So much better than the last few episodes. If only they could keep this level and not do stupid episodes.

Back