Iraq claims coalition 'being defeated on all fronts'...LMAO.

Sabastian

Regular
I wonder how many people actually believe this crap that Iraqi officials are saying. Only a moron would actually believe their garbage media coverage. They are leading their people into the well oiled meat grinder the US millitary is and its sickening. All for Saddam and his oppressive regime, how pathetic.

Iraq claims coalition 'being defeated on all fronts'
Contradicting coalition reports, Iraqi Foreign Minister Naji Sabri painted a different picture of the conflict Monday, saying the U.S.-led coalition is being "defeated on all fronts and [is] retreating in the face of strong strikes."

"If they continue to be stubborn with their aggression, we will attack them with all they have," Sabri said. "No one will be safe except for those who surrender to us on the battlefield." (Full story)

Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf said Monday that Iraqi troops destroyed more than a dozen tanks and armored vehicles, shot down four Apache helicopter gunships and killed 43 U.S. and British "mercenaries" in fighting in southern Iraq.

U.S. military officials in Washington said they could not substantiate the Iraqi claims, and that there have been no reports of Apaches being shot down.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/31/sprj.irq.war.main/index.html

It'll be all over in a couple of months anyways. Saddam will most likely be dead (if he's not dead already) and we'll be in Iraq for the next 5-10 years. We can setup our own news channel. :)

Yeah, saddam's bathtub toys.
He put 43 troops down the drain.
destroyed 4 matchbox helicopters
and crushed 12 plastic tanks with a big rock.

Natoma said:
We can setup our own news channel. :)

You know Natoma, I hear the DNC is looking for liberal media (esp. Radio) commentators to counter-balance the Conservative mood of the country. Maybe you can get a head start over there ;)

Actually we will need to be there for years most likely, but they already have radio free Iraq that clinton set up to give them real news. But I guess that did not go over so well.

Vince said:
Natoma said:
We can setup our own news channel. :)

You know Natoma, I hear the DNC is looking for liberal media (esp. Radio) commentators to counter-balance the Conservative mood of the country. Maybe you can get a head start over there ;)

:LOL:

If I had time, I would. ;)

Back