Trying to figure out aliens motivations.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
And much to my surprise I found out it varies by the species:

There are an extensive number of extraterrestrial races known to be currently interacting with Earth and the human population. In a 1998 interview, Clifford Stone, a retired US army Sergeant who served in the US Army for 22 years and participated in covert operations to retrieve crashed extraterrestrial ships and extraterrestrial biological entities (EBE’s), revealed there were a total of 57 extraterrestrial races known to the US military. From this pool of extraterrestrial races, a number are more active than others, and can be claimed to have the most significance for human evolution and sovereignty. This report describes the main extraterrestrial races most commonly referred to in the literature who appear to have most strategic significance for the evolution and sovereignty of humanity, and their impact on a range of systemic global problems. The report distinguishes between these extraterrestrial races on the basis of their belonging to one of either two distinct groups. The first group contains extraterrestrial races with which ‘shadow governments’ responsible for extraterrestrial affairs, have reached agreements with and even collaborated in a number of joint projects. The extensive set of interlocking agreements between these races and the ‘shadow government’ in the US and elsewhere suggests the existence of a military-industrial-extraterrestrial complex of interests. There is also a second grouping of extraterrestrial races that lie outside of this web of clandestine agreements between extraterrestrial races and ‘shadow governments’/national security agencies. Most ‘contactees’ report these races to be ‘friendly’ to human interests suggesting a more ethical approach to the challenges confronting humanity as it prepares for the truth about the extraterrestrial presence and challenges posed by advanced extraterrestrial technology.
And here I thought human politics were complicated. :???:

I refuse to read that site without my tinfoil hat.

On a more serious note, am I supposed to believe that these uber-advanced alien races who can travel hundreds, even thousands of light years in a single lifetime to reach earth produce unreliable space ships or are really crappy pilots and have had numerous crashes once they get here?

No clue. I just came across that link somehow this morning and it interested me.

I've seen a few sites where people claim there are aliens, but I ain't never seen a site that claimed there were 57 varieties in regular contact with earthlings and then went on to describe all of them and their geo-political connections.

Made for good coffee reading for me. :)

In a 1998 interview, Clifford Stone, a retired US army Sergeant who served in the US Army for 22 years and participated in covert operations
Seems to me that the incidence of these whacky stories seems anomalously high amongst people who tend to be long-serving Sergeants who claim to have participated in <something>. [Usually something which can't be disproven 'cos it's uh sikkrit].

Is there something about being a Sarge for 20+ years which turns one nutty? Or perhaps being passed over for promotion for 20+ years is indicative of something personality-wise?

Maybe there's mileage in a statistical study of this!

am I supposed to believe that these uber-advanced alien races who can travel hundreds, even thousands of light years in a single lifetime to reach earth produce unreliable space ships or are really crappy pilots and have had numerous crashes once they get here?
Well, you know, once they do get here after that horrible traffic jam just past the shoulder of orion and having missed an exit at alpha centauri, they're bound to be flying on fumes, and these crashes likely occurred because they plain simple ran outta gas. No Interstellar Exxon stations on earth, D'OH!

I once saw a TV show trying to prove how aliens built the 'face on mars' through means of numerology by doing trigonometry on a veritable forest of pyramids (AKA, to normal minds; mountain tops) next to said 'face'... It was, erm, amusing and chilling, at the same time. Amusing, because it was such utter and obvious hogwash. Chilling, because millions of people are likely to believe in shit like that due to a combination of ignorance and belief in authority - though authority in this case will merely be their own TV set, and an almost criminally speculative show using made-up 'facts' and 'evidence' all cleverly and cynically designed to look like a documentary.

I wouldn't mind a whole great deal if people who make TV like that were all lined up and each got a buckshot-worth of rocksalt fired at their naked buttockal area.

Read Peter Hamilton's Pandora's Star and Judas Unchained for some scary Alien motivations.

Is he fucking serious?
Is it possible that a war would occur between Earth and aliens?
Pffft, with that many species I have a feeling any number of wars are going on at any given time Kruno.
yep.gif

Hey, since this is a factual report I can recycle this into my own campy scifi screenplay without fear of litigation, right? Hmmm, maybe a video game plot...

According to Dr. Wolf, several confederations of extraterrestrial civilizations are visiting us in loosely-coordinated fashion. These are: the Alliance (of human-looking ETs from the Altair Aquila system), the Corporate (of Greys from the Zeta Reticuli system), the Federation of Worlds (of unspecified races from many star systems), and the United Races of Orion (cultures from those star systems). Further, the Alliance is in affiliation with the Corporate and with the Federation of Worlds. The United Races of Orion are in affiliation with the Corporate, and, through them, with the Alliance and the Federation of Worlds. [8]

Alright, definitely a video game.

No clue. I just came across that link somehow this morning and it interested me.

I've seen a few sites where people claim there are aliens, but I ain't never seen a site that claimed there were 57 varieties in regular contact with earthlings and then went on to describe all of them and their geo-political connections.

Made for good coffee reading for me. :)

Hmm... where else have we heard "57 varieties"... LOL

Hmm... where else have we heard "57 varieties"... LOL
Heinz ketchup!! Teh Conspiracy! We're being secretly exposed to alien genes through food!
They live INSIDE US and are TINY, no wonder we haven't seen them, we've looked totally in the wrong direction, instead of sky we should've been looking at the bowl!!!!!

Don't forget to read and listen to interviews about Project Serpo, that one was the best. Had me entertained for quite a few weeks. People actually believe an anonymous poster on a message board about the "project". too funny

Not much beat this Montauk Project Report page I came across from that original link. :LOL:

Around 1987, a project called Moonscan started. It lasted into 1989 and involved positioning mind control equipment on the moon for use on the population of earth. It, like the others, has clear connections to negative alien activity.

Who ran that one?

It was managed by an organization called Airborne Instrument Laboratories (AIL), who have had other covert projects under their wing. At the time, AIL was run by Eaton Corporation. It is now managed by the Department of Defense as of 1988. There are three branches of AIL: Covert, Commercial, and Defense.

Any other mind control programs that you can mention?

There was a project called Mindwreaker that would allow paralysis of the mind. The aliens were heavily involved with that project. it produced several neurological weapons, some of which are used on the B-1 bomber, which also contains a lot of alien technology. At time, various alien species came and went out of AIL. There was one group called the K-Group, which was short for the Kondrashkin. They had pale skin that had a slight greenish tint and almost no hair. They looked human, and had to bleach their skin and wear wigs. They have been periodically involved with covert projects since the 1940's.

Where has AIL been located?

In New York Stare, at Farmingdale, Deer Park and Long Island.

What is the current status of AIL?

Well.. there were eight projects ongoing at AIL that also had to do with the development of weaponry against aliens. In 1989 the Orion group discovered this and destroyed the projects. It can only be assumed that AIL still functions in other areas.

What other research goes on at Long Island?

Research on scalar weaponry, like the one that destroyed the Challenger.

I thought the Challenger was destroyed by the Soviets using scalar weapons?

No. The Soviets didn't do that.
The oddity with the incidents as far as the Soviets were concerned was that they pulled their ships about 150 miles out to sea before it happened. They were not the direct cause, which was a scalar weapon that they were trying to put into orbit and test. It accumulated a charge while the Challenger was going up through the atmosphere and turned itself on. That is what destroyed the Challenger. It might have been deliberate.

What was the ultimate power behind the Phoenix projects?

Ultimately, the whole thing is manipulated by the Orion group. The expectation was that they could use mind control to take over the populace in the 1990's - no later than 1994 or 1995. They have also been doing genetic work in which they alter a human sperm and ovum to the extent that all offspring will produce hybrids with new characteristics. Humans will mate and create children with alien genetics. That's one step beyond the average abduction scenario. There are other things happening with the human race.

Like what?

Since 1947, there have been components of the 6th race incarnating on the planet. The 5th race was the Aryans. The 6th race humans are 100% telepathic - the secret government and the Orion group sees them as a threat. They've been aware of it since 1942.

Wasn't there a movie about something like that years ago?

Yes. I don't remember the name, but it came out in 1982. In that film, there was a drug that made babies that were 100% telepathic. This kind of thing has actually happened. There was a Canadian company that was producing a drug which turned out to do just that. This was between 1946 and 1947. It was removed from the market immediately, although its use continues privately. In the movie, the government had a way of using electromagnetics to explode a persons head to get rid of them.

Sounds like something they mught have developed at Montauk.

It does, doesn't it?

What is the current situation with aliens?

Somewhat mixed and confused. There has been a lot going on all around the planet. In September and October 1990 there was an alien group from some other dimension that was attempting to invade the planet. They took down all the zero-time generators all over the country. The FAA was especially affected. The rogue group was stopped by another species. For many years, some factions of the Orion group depended on a ring of alien satellites that would sustain life functions. Those were wiped out in November 1990 by the same group.

So there are positive light forces out there that are seeking to balance these negative activities by the Orion group?

Yes. I am not at liberty to tell you their identity.

Do you think that this group is related to those who flew over military nuclear silos and rendered the warheads inoperative?

I don't know if they were involved, although I could ask. The nuclear charade is another thing on a cultural level. The idea of nuclear war was eliminated a long long time ago by all major powers on Earth. The threat of a nuclear winter and the fact that you can't detonate two nuclear devices too close together in time stops them from doing it. I think a lot of people are aware that the same forces that control the United States today are the same forces that supported the buildup of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union and arranged for WWII and Vietnam. The public has been lied to in so many areas since the early 1930's that they don't know what's going on. Most people still think that the Congress and the President run the country and that they have Constitutional rights.

How about some interesting technology spin-offs from the Philadelphia experiment?

Well, there are a lot of them in use by the CIA and the NSA, as well as other corporate and government agencies. There is a portable unit that can render an individual invisible. The NSA is known to use those on a fairly regular basis. There is also a UFO research based covert organization that is believed to have them?
A really long read, but chock full of nutty goodness! :D

Back