DVR Case w/ hardware

AJSingh

Newcomer
without the IO board and capture card. So, it will pretty much consist of a motherboard, hard drive, processor, video card, CD-ROM, DDR-RAM, and Windows. We are looking for something that is not a major brand, so that we can put our company's sticker on the item for our customers. Does anyone know a good company that specializes in pre-built DVRs? We are looking for this solution because the time it takes to get parts in and build the DVR exceeds the amount of time the customer is anxiously waiting. I'm new to this, so thank you!!

cctvimports.com is a good source for buying pre-built DVRs.

I actually have a need to build DVRs on occasion due to the unique requirements. Since I do not know how exactly to build them myself, I end up buying something "off the shelf" that may not satisfy all of the requirements. Can you give me a source for instructions on building them?

digitalssinc.com, they have good custom built dvr's and can pretty much get whatever custom parts you need for them, 2-3 day turn around time on most

Moofy, didn't we talk about you laying off the absinthe from now on? :cool: Isn't K.I.L.E.R. a bad enough example of what happens when you don't?

Back