New splinter cell: Double agent screenshots.

Sankari

Regular
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...eux-france.com/news17707.html&lp=fr_en&tt=url

Tom Clancy' S Splinter Cell: Double Agent is revealed a little today on Xbox 360 with these some new images house. In this new adventure, Sam Fisher will have to juggle between the missions which will be ordered to him by the NSA and confidence that it will have to maintain with the terrorists, at which it will be infiltrated. Tom Clancy' S Splinter Cell: Double Agent is planned for the end of October on all the supports.

45331320061002_125323_9_big.jpg

45331320061002_125903_4_big.jpg

45331320061002_125911_12_big.jpg

45331320061002_125853_0_big.jpg

45331320061002_125328_18_big.jpg

More screenshots if you follow the link. I think it looks awesome, but I have never really liked playing Splinter cell games that much. (Being uber MGS fan myself). :)

I especially like how real his hands look in the 3rd picture I posted.

Splinter Cell starring Vin Diesel!

besides the shanghai scenery, it looks like SC:CT... Anyhoo, anyone think that the AA is for real :?:

Last edited by a moderator:
besides the shanghai scenery, it looks like SC:CT... Anyhoo, anyone think that the AA is for real :?:

I was thinking the SAME thing until I noticed on pic 4 the back of his arm shows aliasing. Could be due to downsizing artifacting, but it could be that SC uses MSAA and the pics are downsized, this increasing the anti-aliasing effect more than the finished product will have. Could be bullshot, or not. Hard to tell.

I thought the time was right for videogames heroes to have hair... i mean i don't want Claudia Shiffer flowing blond hair, but at least a little bit! These skinhead heroes who all resemble Vin Diesel for some reason are starting to get to me now...

I thought the time was right for videogames heroes to have hair... i mean i don't want Claudia Shiffer flowing blond hair, but at least a little bit! These skinhead heroes who all resemble Vin Diesel for some reason are starting to get to me now...

That's because you are attracted to bald heads. :)

Is it just me, or is the lighting just "off" in some of those shots. The shadowing doesn't look that great in places and is missing in some.

That looks better...maybe I just prefer the shadowed environments.

What's up with the wall in screenshot 5:?:

Back