New (29 Sept) Untold Legends PS3 screens

You can't begrudge SOE wanting to expand and port the reasonably appreciated UL games to PS3. And the genre is under-represented, so yes, some people will want a 'Diablo clone in cave with crates*', though I'm sure they'd have a better looking option if available!

I've been debating whether or not I'll be desperate enough to pick up UL on PS3 at launch. I typically buy 3 games on launch and one of them will probably be Resistance. UT2007 might be the second if it has mouse and keyboard support. As for the third, I really don't know. I'm thinking a good Blu-Ray movie or three will be far more entertaining than this, though.

For those looking for hack 'n slash action, there's plenty to be had on the PC. Dungeon Siege II: Broken World is great, Titan Quest (or Diablo Greece, as one of my co-workers calls it) is also fun, and Mage Knight has just been released (though I don't know how good it is yet). Beyond that, there's plenty more on the horizon.

And let's not forget about Justice League Heroes -- sure to be one of the greatest superhero games ever created.

The game looks ugly, but the gameplay looks good. I'm interested in how good the story is going to be. I'm sure co-op mode will be plenty fun enough for me to purchase.

I really wish those developers would dedicte some time to read people´s reaction about their titles and see if they can make things betters. A lot of developers do it, but SOE is simply ignoring that their game looks really bad and unispiring.

They have a blog on ign that they update every now and then, in one of the updates i asked a several questions and left a couple of recomendations, go figure if they ever answered. To me, it looks like that Robinson guy was right.

This would look fabulous for a ps2 or xbox title. The art is iffy, but its not HORRIFIC, like some make it out to be. But of course the problem is that it is a ps3 title. I think this game illustrates the difficulties of making a next-gen game. It doesn't have the budget or talent of a GoW or any FF title even including the ps2 titles.

Back