PS3 Demo unit for some lucky retailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!!!

some of you are REALLY FANB0YS in the worst sense of that word!! about Slay, I knew, but about others...I didnt

I got so much red ink here, I think I'm bleeding. like the other time I posted the japan 360 sales in regarding to that topic.. I guess I made 360 fanb0ys mad, too! :D

its not my fault if you cant use logic efficiently.
as I said last night, I will try to bring proof to the table to support my thoughts.

so here goes:

for one, I said that OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE did not get a ps3, but rather a visit of a sony rep HOLDING a ps3.

here's proof that I was correct on my speculation:

Hello, Dan G here. Just wanted to post in advance of today's proper blog coming later this afternoon.
Can we just stress that THIS IS A REAL PS3. We had it all day Friday, thanks to the guys at Sony who brought it for us to play with, and now it's back at Sony HQ.

In that time we have taken hundreds of photos and video though and will be posting more later today (Monday 2nd October). Wait til you see the start-up routine and menu screens...

Posted by Dan G PSM3 (192.168.20.68) on October 02, 2006 at 01:15 PM BST #

so, one of two points proven. ;)

give me some time and I will prove the other one too. its so simple when using logic.
for me -and every logical person-, the above sort of solidifies my other speculation, too.
but I will prove it anyway. just need some time.

stop with this red ink shit, or I'll stop giving attention to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!!!

some of you are REALLY FANB0YS in the worst sense of that word!! about Slay, I knew, but about others...I didnt
well well well, look who's talking, the guy that cries "fake" with no evidence to support his claims, i suggest that the next time you want to talk about ******s , take a look at the mirror first.

i think that your problem is that we can.
as I said last night, I will try to bring proof to the table to support my thoughts.

so here goes:

for one, I said that OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE did not get a ps3, but rather a visit of a sony rep HOLDING a ps3.

here's proof that I was correct on my speculation:
wait wait, i think i got it, you're telling us that because a speculation of yours is correct, then ALL your speculations are correct?

so, one of two points proven.
i fail to see what excatly you prooved, if your "logic" dictates that because the PSM got the unit for a while , the demo kiosks are fake, then i suggest to take a look at the first post in this thread.
Accoridng to the paper, the multi-story Yodobashi Camera outlet in Tokyo's Akihabara district now has an actual PlayStation 3 unit on display.
stop with this red ink shit, or I'll stop giving attention to it.
i can live with that :D

well, dear slay, to me it looks like I certainly brought proof for the first half of my theory, didnt I? ;)

and you just wait to see proof for the rest of it.
I know you for some while (before B3D) and logic was never your 'forte'.
me being surpised has nothing to do with you, but with senior and gold members.
they are the only ones that can give bad feedback, if I remember this right.

This thread is going no where fast. Fact is -=P3tRaN=-, you should have initially brought your "proof" before you said anything at all, so the fact that you havent yet just screams of speculation to other members, and not just Slay. The PSM thing is hardly proof about retail kiosks imo.

Hopefully a mod can lock this one up.

I got so much red ink here, I think I'm bleeding. like the other time I posted the japan 360 sales in regarding to that topic.. I guess I made 360 fanb0ys mad, too! :D

You know, not every bit of neg rep gets handed out because of system prejudice. Chances are people are disagreeing with your logic and your implication that everyone who disagrees with you is being illogical. Fact is your logic is flawed (even if your point is correct), and if you can't see that, I can understand people neg repping on the grounds you lack the ability to contribute to logical discussions.

Regards this point PSM only got to see a PS3 for a moment, what does that prove exactly? That they couldn't spare a PS3? Maybe that's because the few they have available they're putting into demo kiosks... PSM won't need a review PS3 for a month, when there'll be games and the full OS for reviewing. Why give them one now to have it sit idle for a month when it could be in a shop advertising games (or more likely, doing the rounds with different magazine and internet sites)?

well, dear slay, to me it looks like I certainly brought proof for the first half of my theory, didnt I? ;)
You haven't proven a thing I'm afraid. Please stop derailing the thread with your feeble nonsense, thank you.

I know you for some while (before B3D) and logic was never your 'forte'.
Insulting the forum is hardly going to win you any favors here, bub... First job for you is to stop congratulating yourself what a master of logic you are, when you still haven't been able to conclusively prove your original hypothesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back